General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to go to clubs, but I just got put off by some of the disgusting atmospheres I've been surrounded by. Like, women just throwing up everywhere, songs I don't even love being played...meh. I get more pleasure out of the simpler things in life, I guess.

You distinguished, noble butterfly you

Bars are awesome, clubs aren't really cool for me either though.

Bars are awesome, clubs aren't really cool for me either though.

Same here.

Clubs are just... loud.

I hate clubs

'Gay clubs' are better than normal clubs in general. Been to the Village in Manchester numerous times with my Brother and a load of friends, gay and straight. Everybody has a good time despite some being dubious at first. Plus there's plenty of straight girls there too and less competition. You don't even need to go fishing either. They jump on your tackle.

MY ASSUMPTION/S

Hype with weed is/was it being illegal but a safe drug to get, as well as the effects. The appeal of drinking (at least to me) for many under 25 comes from drinking underage and partyin with friends, I guess. Drinking probably helps with feelings too and all. For some others though, drinking becomes an addiction. Ever since I turned 21, I stopped caring about drinkin or getting drunk.

So basically, drinking and weed appeal to people who enjoy its effects, while many others like to brag about it because they think it's cool even though it makes them look like douches.

Stoner culture is the stupidest shit in the world. Anybody who defines themself as a stoner is a dipshit. Why define yourself by something you smoke? Like how boring can you be if you find that to be the most interesting thing about you. Being high is alright, but if it's your main hobby and the thing you look forward to the most you're a *censored*ing loser.

Stoner culture is the stupidest shit in the world. Anybody who defines themself as a stoner is a dipshit. Why define yourself by something you smoke? Like how boring can you be if you find that to be the most interesting thing about you. Being high is alright, but if it's your main hobby and the thing you look forward to the most you're a *censored*ing loser.

preach

I'd call myself a stoner simply because I like to smoke. I dont go with the rest of the supposed culture, but if there was a word to describe someone who smokes then stoner is fine. I do agree mostly, but yeah, I have no problem with that word. It's not my "main hobby" either before you ask. A smoke as I go to bed is just about right!

- Says the biggest stoner of 'em all

- Says the biggest stoner of 'em all

What?

Being high is alright, but if it's your main hobby and the thing you look forward to the most you're a *censored*ing loser.

Well, being sober is generally a very uninteresting experience, so I can understand the appeal and hype of being high.

I guess if you never do anything interesting

Archived