Chris Benoit Game apperances.

MILLERTlME

Hope you enjoy the video, its of every game appearance that i could find that Benoit was in.

Wonderful video. Its great to view it on here because I dont have to read childish little comments from 5 yr olds that Youtube does. That community would be miles better if they removed the ability to comment on that site.

After seeing that video, I really miss the original Crippler Crossface animation.. as well as his Triple German Suplexes. I hate the Kurt Angle version, but that's just me.

I'm pretty sure Benoit's Triple German is still in Kurt's was the slow one while Benoit's was the quick frenzied flailing arms one.

After seeing that video, I really miss the original Crippler Crossface animation.. as well as his Triple German Suplexes. I hate the Kurt Angle version, but that's just me.

I'm pretty sure Benoit's Triple German is still in Kurt's was the slow one while Benoit's was the quick frenzied flailing arms one.

But Benoit's usually had his opponent land face up for the diving headbutt while the one in the game is too quick and the opponent ends up face down.

But Benoit's usually had his opponent land face up for the diving headbutt while the one in the game is too quick and the opponent ends up face down.

This. Either way, 2K need to reanimate the triple germans.

• 2 months later...

Archived