What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Bayonetta - Nintendo Switch

Literally been years since I played the original, and since I found a copy of the original & the sequel for one price on Amazon... seemed like a no brainer.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modern Warfare 

Just playing Multiplayer and leveling up and doing the tiers. Getting my AK leveled. And doing the Aisle 9 and getting my shotguns leveled, really want Dragon Breath

Had to work on my headshot game because to unlock an assault rifle(I dont recall the name atm) I had to get 2 headshots in 25 or so games. 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Fallout 76

Time to immerse myself back into all things Appalachia... ventilate super mutants... pick some locks... the usual Fallout shenanigans.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Saints Row 3: Remastered | PS4

Playing with cheats enabled. Why? Because it's a shitload of fun. Besides, not bothered much about trophies anyway. I did however, made 2 saves. So I can replay with cheats off. Anyway, I forgot how much fun I had playing this game. I had to get used to NOT having super powers though, When I tried to sprint? I was like...why am I not running super *censored*ing fast? XD

Been playing more Hogwarts Mystery, still on my 2nd year, and currently doing the Malfoy quest. Dont wanna progress to the next year until we are winning the house cup

Modern Warfare 

I finally unlocked Dragons Breath for my shotgun. Been playing Shipment 24/7 playlist. I use to hate Shipment and other small maps, I find it fun now to level up my shotguns and SMGs

Saints Row 3: Remastered | PS4

So, I finished it. But good *censored*ing lord, shooting Killbane's plane was a *censored*ing chore!! Angel kept exiting the damn airport which the game said I failed the mission! I was like "ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN PLANE, ANGEL!!" Got it done eventually.

Wrestling MPire: REMIX

Funny how I got this game running. I had downloaded Wine while trying to install PCSX2 on my mom's Macbook Air but dropped it because it was kinda of pissing me off. So earlier I downloaded MPire just to see what would happen completely forgetting I had Wine and it actually ran! There is a huge glaring issue which is I can not save my progress due to the only way opening it being installing it again wiping the slate clean. Tomorrow I will try and look into that. dm if you have a solution.

No Mans Sky PSVR

I have No Mans Sky Beyond from Gamefly, and I own the orginal No Mans Sky but it didnt work on my PS4 anymore hince me getting it from Gamefly. My bestfriend wanted to see if itll work on his and it did! Now me and him are playing it in VR together. Its really fun now. He didnt know it was full blown VR and you use the move controllers, that blew him away

Day 2 and we've got shelters and we almost have the hyperdrive. Have teleporters to get to space station.

Now we have solar panels and a save beacon 

Also WOO the Werewolf sidequest for Hogwarts Mystery is back!

NMS again- Since we can play on the same server when one of us isnt logged in I'm able to do more work when he isnt on(just cant build more of our base when he isnt in since he is the camp owner(but I named the planet) I went to another galaxy, new planet, and there was this huge ship just sitting there ready to be claimed so I got that ASAP. I just had to do ALOT OF REPAIRS About 2 hours worth but I finally got everything up and running, took it back home to Catusistus(dont ask) cant wait for his reaction to my ship 

Gotta grind in Modern Warfare, want that watch that shows the minimap! I HATE they took out my Shipment 24/7 I use to HATE that map, but it's my favorite to grind and level up my weapons 

NMS

Went to one of our first planets and I discovered a huge freighter, and me being nice and already having another ship I let him take it. Itll have like 40+ inventory slots, dang wish I had that

And I actually went a bit away from "his" base and made my own into a mountain, glad I can do more now when he isnt playing. We are loving this game, I can't play this game normally anymore, HAS to be in VR. It's a must play game if you have VR. Its amazing in it, its come A LONG LONG LONG WAY from its first release 

Got Solar Power up and my storage box and portal. Other day me and my friend was flying around, he spotted a ship that was ready to claim, he claimed it, BUT I was able to claim one too, just moved my controller around in the right spot and made it where we could both claim the ship, so we both got the same one lol. Now I have to work on that, and i found another ship today i have to work on. Also my friend traded his ship In for another at the space station, i walked up to the alien whom he sold it to, and i was able to get his ship from the alien FOR FREE. I now need to get a better multi-tool. My original is out of spaces and I need to install more mods to it. 

The main thing I need is copper, I cant get enough of it. Have to have it to make chromatic metal, which I need for ALOT of things. Idk if I posted but in VR you can just punch the objects if small enough so you dont need the tool lol, The Di-Hydrogen I just hold the buttons down and drag my hands to destroy them. Now that I cant get enough of either, need it for rocket fuel

Gonna end this for now, get in a posting/talkative mood when my pain killers kick in

Put in spoiler tags so I dont make this page too long lol

• 2 weeks later...

Modern Warfare

To grind tiers, I want that mini map watch. And still working on leveling up my guns. Mainly my AK and SMGs

Fortnite

Because of the event that was today, it's now Underwater 

Fortnite 

New chapter, and Aquaman! Not just regular Aquaman, Jason Momoa's Aquaman! Edit: Woo I finally got the final kill to win for my team! I don't recall ever doing that, I always choked 

THE LAST OF US PART II!!!!!!

Last of Us Part II

Still trying to finish the game, im loving it, yes its very different, but i enjoy it

Fortnite

Still trying to level up through the battle pass

GTA Online

Only logging on here and now, mainly to get the podium car, THIS WEEK IS THE SCRAMJET! That is a hell of a deal, its like $4 Million without trade in price! Last week they gave out the Raptor for free, ive wanted that since I saw a real one, Slingshot, in person a few years back, Next month when we get our free $1 Million ill buy the 3rd floor Garage of my CEO Office, just to put all my podium cars in, i have a hell of a collection from the podium, I Always get it click the tag for how i always do.

If yall always want to win the podium car, just spin the wheel, if its not about to land on the car, just close the application and try again, when you do win it, change your outfit so itll autosave

Modern Warfare

Also trying to get the battlepass done, ive yet to complete MW Battlepass. Im still waiting on my Shipment 24/7 to return. I just want my small maps to return so i can level up my pistols and shotguns

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Trying to clean up & revamp some of my island's layout... will be taking a break from the turnip market, last night's minimal profit has me all kinds of triggered.

Finished Nioh and moving on to Nioh 2.

Also going through the remasters  of Yakuza 3to5, trying to get my backlog out the way before Ghosts of Tsushima comes out. 

Dead by Daylight

Final week of the 4th anniversary event, due to the extension the devs decided upon

444,444 free blood points in honor of the extension

Gruesome Gateau 104% stackable BP offerings to collect

4th Anniversary med kits and flashlights to collect

Let's gooooooooooo