Life is Strange

Jeb ★

Don't know how but this completely slipped under my radar. I'm pumped! This is a prequel but there's also a Life is Strange II in the works, with different characters and probably setting.

Alot of the characters don't have the original voices, hate that but I'll still play Before the Storm

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It was awesome to me, ok we got something to discuss

DOES RACHEL HAVE POWERS?

Why did you think that?

Well every time she screamed after kicking the trash can, wind blew right at the tree. Once would have been a coincidence, but every time? Also been said maybe the Storm is "Rachel's Revenge" she also plays in The Tempest(Which is about a storm)

Also read Chloe's Journal and read her text messages during her "Raven" dream

Also glad to see new theories about this game, especially Geek Remix's

Also anyone starting to hate Max reading her and Chloe's text messages?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Only just now finished episode 5.

After Undertale, DDLC, Oxenfree and now this, I think I might need to take a break from games where the entire atmosphere gets completely flipped on its head and goes disturbingly south at the end to the point it breaks everything you thought you knew about the game. It messes me up. Also I had to kill Chloe at the end, being convinced Max would be the one who would die eventually and that was painful. Which also ties in with the aforementioned games, painful endings.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Big af bump, but I just caught up watching a YouTube Gameplay of the 4 Episodes so far of Life is Strange 2. Half the people here who played the first one aren't even active anymore but *Censored* it lmao. The themes are really relevant and I feel guilty for putting this thing off until now just because it's not Chloe and Max like a lot of the fanbase did apparently. Episode 5 comes out 3rd December

My favorite character is Lyla, she better be in Episode 5

Archived