Life is Strange

Jeb ★

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode was F'd up

They foreshadowed Chloe being handicapped, her double parking in the spots, wanting to take the money. If you guys haven't check out Geek Remix, they are the smartest people I see play this, linking things together, ect.

Come on July(right?)

Yeah, I read that on reddit before. Also that she's Rachel. And that Rachel = Max. And... well, a lot. :lol: But this one's actually cool because it's just sidelore whereas I don't believe he'll be a main guy, neithe bad nor good. But it's fun to delve into the characters like this.

Watch their video of the picture of Rachel and the butterfly. Can't link on my phone. The way you see Max in the photo in the bucket links up to Rachel's blue hair thing. I hear someone like uncoded or something in the game that gives away the ending. Idk if real but I'm staying away lol

SON OF A BITCH THAT ANALYSIS THO

Just watched another one of the channel's analysis, it's mostly made up conclusions but the way the evidence is added up makes it make so much sense

...what if the homeless woman is Max?

Also Max and I share the same normal face expression (mouth semi-open, can kinda see upper teeth) lmao

I'll play this at some point but The walking Dead is enough of this type of game for the time being. I can't even stomach another Telltale game for the foreseeable future. Brilliant games and story but the 'false choice' mechanic started to get on my nerves a little.

Holy shit, just finished the 3rd episode. Honestly think this game may become something like a cult videogame, the story is insane so far.

The ending kinda made it seem as though every choice we made in the other episodes doesn't really matter, seeing as we went into the past and changed everything. Let's see if that stays the same or if something else happens. Canny wait.

Holy shit, just finished the 3rd episode. Honestly think this game may become something like a cult videogame, the story is insane so far.

The ending kinda made it seem as though every choice we made in the other episodes doesn't really matter, seeing as we went into the past and changed everything. Let's see if that stays the same or if something else happens. Canny wait.

In the preview for 4 it showed Max in what looks like her old clothes not the preppy ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I got a good gaming PC, I picked up this game during the steam sales. I'm really liking it. Has so many similarities to Veronica Mars with the corrupt school/town, photographer protagonist, etc.

I thought the end of episode 2 was *censored*ed up because I accidentally caused poor Kate to kill herself. Ending of episode 3 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more *censored*ed up. Wonder how this is all gonna be resolved in episode 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived