Strong Grapple

Kingbdl

whereas a medium grapple is a simple tap (IE up and A, tapped, will due the up medium grapple), strong grapple is the same, except instead of tap, you hold.

And Fight Me. careful you arent accidentally pushing the stick at a diagonal, the game makes up diagonals suplexes.

Thank you! It don't work all the time.

Yeah, there's a bit of a problem using them sometimes, especially when they're transitioning to getting up from the ground, they also tend to be easier to reverse, but obviously they do more damage to compensate.

Is it the same with PS4 (holding instead of tapping)?

Yes, that's the console I was talking about actually. As far as I know, Xbox One and PS4 are the same in terms of controls.

I've noticed strong grapples are done only when your opponent is on his last bar of health

i'm not sure if that's 100% true, this definitely doesn't apply in rumbles cos i've hit people with stunners (hard grapple) as soon as they've got in the ring, and i'm pretty sure i've done hard grapples early in matches, before the opponent is on his pink stamina bar.

they definitely don't work in one on ones when your opponent is on his light blue stamina bar, as this just initiates the grapple mini game.

whereas a medium grapple is a simple tap (IE up and A, tapped, will due the up medium grapple), strong grapple is the same, except instead of tap, you hold.

And Fight Me. careful you arent accidentally pushing the stick at a diagonal, the game makes up diagonals suplexes.

Ahh thanks, I was wondering what was up with that lol.

Archived