Looking for a Collaboration with a logo creator (PS3)

Saturi

Hey guys! :)

I have lots of caws to create as usuall and I need a lot for logos for them.

Most of them I'm creating myself but my work would be speed up by a lot if a good logo creator would help me with. :)

You would of course get credit for your work and won't have to create all logos either.

Logos I currently need are for the following wrestlers:

- Heath Slater

- Zack Ryder

- Awesome Kong

- Bayley

A few others I don't wanna mention yet. :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Ahh, are you talking about the ingame logo creator? I thought you meant textures :)

Yep. :)

I'm creating the caws and most logos myself, there are just some tatoos and logos I can't get as good as I would like to so I'm looking for someone that is better in that to work with. :)

Why you don't like textures? Your CAWs would look even better with them.

Not nessecarily. :P

Most of all face textures are mostly created in 256x256 which prevents you from using many logos.

So for caws with few logos needed they can be good but for caws with tons of logos needed they limit you.

Other than that I need a logo creator for the creation of tatoos and some other logos, not faces.

Im not looking for a collab but I can help you out with face textures :/

i would love any help possible with my face texture please

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FEX4J4SqfHs/VMWFktKMs4I/AAAAAAAAAE4/toPQMSRgbic/s1600/goldberg%2Bface%2Btexture.png

14rvo0.png

Erm.... I created this thread to get into contact with a good logo creator guys, not for everyone to make their requests in it.

Couldn't you guys create a thread on your own? :P

Saturi- This is something that you are better doing on your own. Uploads are limited. I couldn't collab with you even if I wanted to. I need more of my work downloaded so I can upload more and that's not happening.

The System really sucks when it Comes to this.

Most of all since ist obviously bugged aswell.

My Aksana upload dissappeared from CC today and now when I try to upload her again it asks if I want to replace the occupied upload Slot for it (trying to use the same Slot).

When I'm selecting no, it Drops me back to the menu, when I select yes, it does the same. :(

Archived