THQ's Bryan Williams Q&A

Tom Rice

[size=1]Credit: [url="http://www.gamingring.com/"]gamingring.com[/url][/size]

We sent about 20 to 25 questions to Thq... Here are the ones they would answer....

Answers can be attributed to THQ's Bryan Williams

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007

Developer Q&A – GamingRing.com

Q: How many create a wrestler slots this year for the PS2 and the 360?

A: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 contains 30 CAS slots.

Q: How many years worth of story lines have been put into season mode this year? As we have heard comments from two to ten years.

A: While Season Mode isn't broken up into actual "years,” the mode is persistent, meaning that players will be able play through the mode continuously. Also, compared to WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2006, there are twice as many storylines in this year's Season Mode, so replayability is off the charts.

Q: Any improvements to the Create-A-Belt this year like actually recognizing the current champion?

A: Create -A-Championship is bursting out at the seams with a bunch of new content. In addition to all of the new C-A-C parts that have been added, players will be able to create their own custom spinner championship. As an added bonus, players will be able to manually spin their created spinner championships during SuperStar entrances.

Q: How many unlockables will there be this year in the shop?

A: There are 23 unlockable items in the WWE Shop, including Legends, move sets, vintage championships and more. There are also 118 unlockable items in the locker room shop, which can be used to decorate the locker room. Trophies are also making a return, as there are 14 different trophies that players can earn during Season Mode and Exhibition game play.

Q: Will there be bonus classic championships again this year such as the hardcore and million dollar titles? If so, which ones are featured this year?

A: Yes. In addition to the returning Hardcore and Million Dollar Championships, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 will also feature the N.W.O. and Smoking Skull Championships.

Q: On the subject of the PSP version, have the loading times been fixed this year for caws and other things? Or is it just a dreadful as last years was?

A: Players will be happy to learn that, yes, the load times have been addressed and will be considerably shorter on the PSP version.

Q: Have the top rope finishers been fixed this year? It seemed it was almost impossible to pull out moves like the 5 star frog splash last year due to the AI rolling and standing up as soon as you attempted to go for the move?

A: Yes. Top rope finishing moves have been slightly tuned this year to eliminate the issue mentioned above. In WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007, performing a successful top rope finishing move has been made a whole lot easier.

[quote name='C.M. Chema' post='830365' date='Nov 1 2006, 04:20 AM']Tom, I already put that in a topic before you did it was called "some info i found entertaining" or something like that check it please and I think Ideserve credit[/quote]

You deserve credit for copying and posting an interview from another site to this one? Which is probably what Tom did too, and he has given credit to the people who actually did the interview.

[quote name='C.M. Chema' post='830365' date='Oct 31 2006, 10:20 PM']Tom, I already put that in a topic before you did it was called "some info i found entertaining" or something like that check it please and I think Ideserve credit[/quote]

[quote name='Redrum420' post='830728' date='Nov 1 2006, 04:09 AM'][quote name='C.M. Chema' post='830365' date='Nov 1 2006, 04:20 AM']
Tom, I already put that in a topic before you did it was called "some info i found entertaining" or something like that check it please and I think Ideserve credit[/quote]

You deserve credit for copying and posting an interview from another site to this one? Which is probably what Tom did too, and he has given credit to the people who actually did the interview.
[/quote]
yeah so both you and tom both deserve credit I sakute both of you

Q: How many years worth of story lines have been put into season mode this year? As we have heard comments from two to ten years.

A: While Season Mode isn't broken up into actual "years,” the mode is persistent, meaning that players will be able play through the mode continuously. Also, compared to WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2006, there are twice as many storylines in this year's Season Mode, so replayability is off the charts

i dont get this.... does he mean you can just keep playing and repeating storylines...??

[quote]Q: Will there be bonus classic championships again this year such as the hardcore and million dollar titles? If so, which ones are featured this year?

A: Yes. In addition to the returning Hardcore and Million Dollar Championships, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 will also feature the N.W.O. and Smoking Skull Championships.[/quote]

Yeah.

[quote name='Tom Rice' post='829720' date='Nov 1 2006, 12:03 AM']Q: Have the top rope finishers been fixed this year? It seemed it was almost impossible to pull out moves like the 5 star frog splash last year due to the AI rolling and standing up as soon as you attempted to go for the move?

A: Yes. Top rope finishing moves have been slightly tuned this year to eliminate the issue mentioned above. In WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007, performing a successful top rope finishing move has been made a whole lot easier.[/quote]

YES! This should be great, the top-rope moves were crap last year.

[quote name='C.M. Chema' post='830365' date='Nov 1 2006, 04:20 AM']Tom, I already put that in a topic before you did it was called "some info i found entertaining" or something like that check it please and[b][color="#000000"] I think Ideserve credit[/color][/b][/quote]

hahah dont make me laugh u copy from edge_head that he posted on sdvsr07 chat and u dont deserve credit who actually deserver credit is gamingring for the interview like Tom did

Archived