What gimmick would you give to Adrian Neville?

XavMashes

I'd keep him as he is pretty much. I'd have him debut in the Royal Rumble with a similar angle to Maven and Undertaker in 2002. He eliminates Rusev with a dropkick and then Rusev pulls him out. They have a match for the United States Championship and Neville wins with a rollup, maybe with a distraction from Ryback. He is the first person to pin Rusev on the main roster but in a way that doesn't damage Rusev's credibility AND Lana would still be able to boast Rusev's superiority over Americans and the fact that none can beat him since Adrian's English.

As the champion I wouldn't really have him in feuds as such but he would have a long reign with plenty of defenses. Even having him defend on Superstars against guys like Heath Slater and Adam Rose to bring something different to the show, I can't remember the last time a title was defended on Superstars. During this time, he would replace Tyson Kidd in International Airstrike with Justin Gabriel and they can go down the same route as Neville/Zayn.

This would be awesome.

I wouldn't give him a gimmick. Just let the man wrestle. Rey Mysterio never needed mic skills and he got over.

But instead of ending up like Rey, there's a chance he might end up a nobody like Justin Gabriel (another high flyer with no mic skills).

Yeah but I think Justin only got over because of his 450. He's a decent wrestler, but Neville is better and does cooler high flying spots. I can see him getting pops throughout the whole match.

Archived