Borusse´s Caws / Charlotte Update Uploaded 12/30/14

Borusse92

Hi, some of you might remember me from the last years on PS3 when I never couldn´t get it done to finish or upload a caw....

But I think this year it´s going to be better ;)

I´m still mad about the fact that Diva Caws have been cut from the Next-Gen(Current-Gen) versions of the game. But that still didn´t stop me to create some Divas.

The first Diva I made was my personal favourite from NXT "The Boss" Sasha Banks
Sadly I could only do her first Boss Attire, for the current Attires I just couldn´t find enough good pictures that would be usefull for editing them in Photoshop and useing them on a caw.

Same goes for my second Caw of the Day: Bayley
I also could only do her first blue attire, reasons are the same like from Sasha.

Both of them are already uploaded, got complete Movesets(from AgeofSandow) and Entrances(although only easy one)

You´re always free to request Caws, I´m for sure not only going to do Diva caws ;) but if you want to request a Caw please also post some images of their Attires. The search for good pictures can take hours and thats some time I just don´t have ;)

Now I wish you fun playing with Bayley and Sasha:rock:

Sasha Banks : UPLOADED
Search Tags: Sasha Banks, Borusse92

tx28deb69dby.jpg

cuj22fktkpg4.jpg

ha5x8ozzs2t.jpg

Bayley: UPLOADED
Search Tags: Bayley, Borusse92

k2idhwupepg3.jpg

d1o3uqv8uwtl.jpg

Charlotte: UPLOADED
Search Tags: Charlotte, Borusse92

jemrp6kwl7nt.jpg

Charlotte now uploaded I tried to recreate the attire from last weeks nxt from her fight against Sasha.
It´s stupid that we only got one Kneepad Option with the divas and this one has socks attached to it.

Also I´ve seen that Sasha couldn´t be downloaded that easy because of Paige´s Jacket, I will upload another Version without the Jacket so non-Season Pass Users can download her

@wiscowilz Thank you for the kind words :) , on the MCMG I´m a big fan of them myself, but at the moment I want to concentrate on missing NXT or WWE Superstars

@Superboi I would like to, but for some attires it´s really hard to get could pictures that are good enough to serve as a texture.

I´ve found some better pictures for sashas Blue/Green attire but still these aren´t enough yet.

That's alright. These are great though. I have been trying to find a recent Charlotte for quite some time now, so thank you for this

And for Charlottes knee pads I used AJ socks and then added skin coloured boxes to it so it looks like a knee pad.

thanks for the idea with the AJ socks Superboi it looks much better now, also it doesn´t contain season pass material that way.

Updated version is now uploaded ;)

Awesome! So the PSN is up and running I suppose...going to get these today :)

Archived