Fanmade promo: Rollins (C) vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose

EstebanThe17

Ambrose defeats Wyatt for the #1 contendership to end their feud, almost has Brock Lesnar beat when Rollins interferes, cashes in and wins the title. Reigns wins the Rumble which guarantees him a match for the title at Mania, while Rollins gets past Lesnar in their title rematch at Fast Lane because Heyman screws Lesnar and says that he has a new client (presumably Rollins). At Mania, Ambrose has Rollins beat, but Reigns, as Heyman's newest client, screws over Ambrose again and becomes the WWE champ.

Shield feud, Reigns with a heel turn to pre-empt the crowd turning on him, while he gets Heyman as a mouthpiece, Ambrose is set up for a redemption story with both of his brothers from The Shield screwing him in the past.

Too bad John Cena is the #1 contender facing Lesnar... again...

I just really don't see them going from having Lesnar end Undertakers streak to not being in the main event of the event the year after. However that write up is really tempting.

Just gives me the impression that WWE has really backed themselves in a corner with this Lesnar situation.

I just really don't see them going from having Lesnar end Undertakers streak to not being in the main event of the event the year after. However that write up is really tempting.

Just gives me the impression that WWE has really backed themselves in a corner with this Lesnar situation.

I also really didn't see how they could give the honor of superstar of the year to anyone other than Lesnar, but we saw Reigns walk away with that award.

It's because the fans voted for it. Reigns is the most popular out of all the choices (yes, hard to believe) and got voted. It's more of a popularity contest than anything. They should have kept the Slammy Awards how they were in 2008, where the company chose the winners.

No, it was rigged to absolute shit.

I remember watching some of the match promos this guy made before Wrestlemania 30, they're all worth a look. But this Shield promo honestly has me hyped for a possible Wrestlemania match that I hadn't even thought of.

Chances are they'll still go with Reigns vs Lesnar, but there's also a part of me that thinks they've held off on the Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns triple threat for a reason. And I have to admit with Rollins as Mr. Money In The Bank, Ambrose as one of the top babyfaces, and Reigns being the favourite to win the Royal Rumble, all the pieces are in place for this to be a possibility.

It's because the fans voted for it. Reigns is the most popular out of all the choices (yes, hard to believe) and got voted. It's more of a popularity contest than anything. They should have kept the Slammy Awards how they were in 2008, where the company chose the winners.

it's sad that people still think this

If it was a popularity contest than Daniel Bryan would have won this easy ..... Bryan popularity is so above Reigns popularity.

So yeah it's rigged they want to push and promote Reigns as the next big thing , so it make sense to give him susperstars of the year. it was the next logical step.

Reigns is popular but not that popular and belive that :) Ambrose and Rollins are prop more over than him at this point.

Bryan has been inactive for the majority of the year, the pops he received on his recent return was nowhere near what he used to get.

Meanwhile Roman Reigns is fresh in every bodies minds. Especially the younger fans, who are more likely to vote for who they like now, as opposed to who they liked back in April.

it's sad that people still think this

k

Archived