Some CAWs that I want to see made, Logo/Face Requests

TheRufus365

Hello everyone, I am new here so I was just wondering if anyone had any of these wrestlers face textures/logos or had made or could make anyone on this list. Anyway if you have any of the logos/face texures please post them and for you CAW creation experts if you want to take a crack at any of these guys that would be awesome. So here's the list:

Matt Hardy (Current Look)

Johnny Gargano (Honestly think I couldn't make him on my own with how complicated his attires are)

Tim Donst (Not a lot of people have heard of him and that's a shame, but his attire is pretty simple)

Solomon Crowe/Sami Callihan (I'm actually surprised I haven't seen 1 yet, But either would be cool)

Chris Hero (Again surprised I haven't seen one yet but I think I could make him if I had face&logos)

Tyler Black (With the superstar editor I think If I just had the logos of his attire I could do this one)

Jimmy Jacobs (His attire is sort of easy, I think if I had the face he would be a simple one)

Ricochet (Wouldn't even wanna try to make him by myself)

Uhaa Nation (His attire is simply enough, but still having a pro make him would be even better)

So as you can see not a very long list 7/8 are indy wrestler so sorry to those of you who have no general idea of who these guys are, but hey that's why there is Google! So if anyone can help thanks a billion.

I have a Tyler Black from Wrestling Society X in my Caw Topic

TylerBlackWSXfw_zpsa7e04910.png

If this is any use i will upload it for you :)

Nero

Thanks! I actually have the paint tools from what I believe is 2k14, of one of his ROH attires just can't edit them to work, I would upload them here if you had the time to take a crack at it, but if not this should work thanks Nero. :)

I have a Tyler Black from Wrestling Society X in my Caw Topic

TylerBlackWSXfw_zpsa7e04910.png

If this is any use i will upload it for you :)

Nero

Thanks! I actually have the paint tools from what I believe is 2k14, of one of his ROH attires just can't edit them to work, I would upload them here if you had the time to take a crack at it, but if not this should work thanks Nero. :)

Hey Nero/ Anyone who wants to attempt heres the link to the Black paint tools: http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/9436/blackpainttools.jpg

Archived