Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2? "The rematch"

SEV7N.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah....just got done watching, what a load of bs. Talk about a boring fight. Mayweather barely threw any punches...If pac didn't do anything they might have hugged forever. Just sayin

How can you not be arrogant when you are that good? Is he meant to feign modesty?

Also boxing isn't really a casual sport, if you want to see two guys throwing at each other like rock em sock em go watch UFC. Fight was alright to me but it was never going to live up to hype.

How can you not be arrogant when you are that good? Is he meant to feign modesty?

Also boxing isn't really a casual sport, if you want to see two guys throwing at each other like rock em sock em go watch UFC. Fight was alright to me but it was never going to live up to hype.

People should go watch UFC (or any MMA promotion, for that matter). Because, it's about a thousand times more entertaining than boxing. And to say that they swing at each other like "rock em sock em" is some dumb shit...because most guys in mixed martial arts are exactly that...trained, mixed martial artists.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how *censored*ing stupid the payout for this fight was. What a waste of money...

Mayweather landed, what, 148 punches? Manny still has the balls to say he won.....Cmon now. even the 116 ruling for Manny was disgusting, Mayweather clearly outboxed him and landed precise shots while Pac was throwing as many bombs into the guard as he could. Crowd reaction told nothing. Was a great boxing match that Mayweather ran away with as always. One more fight

Hard to call Mayweather arrogant when he is still literally undefeated. Arrogance usually implies some sort of undeserved cockiness, but he has always backed it up.

That being said it's remarkable how unlikable he is.

I'm surprised boxing is still legal. I was watching the former boxers on ESPN trying to provide analysis and commentary, and none of the 3 or 4 guys they had on could even put together a coherent sentence. They were hit so bad in the head that it rendered some of them semi-retarded.

Glad Mayweather won, although I don't like either man tbh

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how *censored*ing stupid the payout for this fight was. What a waste of money...

Just demand. But it IS ridiculous, makes you shake your head, doesn't it? But I guess that goes for most major prosports.

Manny is completely delusional, I suppose t makes sense since he thinks he is good at basketball.

I don't think Amir Khan could beat Mayweather, I haven't seen this Thurmond guy that the broadcast was talking about, could he have a chance?

Taking both boxers in their current state, I think Amir Khan would have a very good chance of beating Mayweather, probably a better chance than anybody else out there. Mayweather ducked the fight before when he put up that poll on who he should fight next and fought Maidana despite Khan being the clear fan pick.

Trouble is with Khan is he's now ducking Kell Brook (who I think he'd have little trouble knocking out) and picking an easy fight himself. There will be a continual push from the media, fans, promoters etc for Khan to take that fight and by that time there's no chance in hell Mayweather will want to face Khan.

Watching last nights fight made me realize boxing just isn't for me. It drove me nuts how often the referee broke things up whenever Mayweather decided to give Manny a hug. Also the constant dancing was just too much for my blood.

I fee like Ronda could of beat Mayweather in one round if you remove the referee.

Mayweather may be undefeated but he will never be considered a great fighter because he wasn't or isn't a fighter. He's a great defender who likes to dance around the ring and methodically hit his shots but that's it. When you get to pick your opponents and fight guys who aren't in their prime anymore, you sure do have the advantage on your side.

I wish boxing was more like UFC where aggressive fighters are given the edge in points and the runner gets penalized.

Archived