Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2? "The rematch"

SEV7N.

If he's aggressive early and gets ahead on the scores at half way he's capable of going the distance and winning by decision. Mayweather's footwork ain't what it used to be, the Pac man is good enough to rock him early and control the fight after that. As long as doesn't box defensively I think it really is 50/50.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being against gay marriage and beating women are two totally different things man.

They are both shitheads, I wouldn't usually link to a deadspin article but seeing as it's the main article people read when they decide mayweather is the devil

http://deadspin.com/dont-believe-the-hype-mayweather-pacquiao-is-not-good-1696609726

Maybe one is worse than the other but they are both bad people, Manny's ego is even bigger than Floyd's he bought a whole basketball team just to fill his own dream of playing basketball and he sucks at it. Daniel Orton called him out for sucking and what a surprise he got fired because of Manny's God complex.

Two of the best boxers in recent time with Manny being about 3 or 4 years too late. I'm only bringing up Manny's past because people seem so insistent on bring up Floyd's l, I don't give a *Censored* what either of them did because sports are sports and their outside life doesn't affect their sports career.

This is Taker vs Sting at next years WM. Two legends, not near as good as they once were, fighting for one last big paycheck. Quite frankly, they shouldn't even have an under-card, it's just a waste and honestly for the modern boxing "fan" it's more of a drag to have to sit and watch 6 or 7 other matches with some unknown jobbers. Yeah, I've falling out of love with this sport.

Archived