XXX Edits (JBL, Santino, Rowan, Y2J, Edge, Bryan +More)

XXX.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added Fastlane attire Rowan

Is this on xbox live already? I have not been able to find it. What are the tags if it is online

Sorry I haven't uploaded yet. Will have it up by 9 pm sunday (EST).

Added Fastlane attire Rowan

Is this on xbox live already? I have not been able to find it. What are the tags if it is online

Uploaded now! Keywords: Erick Rowan

Gamertag: ThatFellaDylan

Enjoy!

That looks great, but the shirt's makin Santino look a little fat?

His model is actually super fat when you remove the singlet. Really strange. I was going to make his jacket originally, but it was sooooo much worse. I guess Santino put on some weight when they scanned him?

Kofi or Jericho? I'm really not too keen on either attire tbh.

Yeah, Santino had a little more weight on him his last couple years before retiring. Great attire though. :) I'm kinda a fan of Santino's singlets, I'm upset they've kept the same attire on him since like 2010 though.

Could you do New Day?

There are quite a few New Day's on XBL already, no?

Yeah, Santino had a little more weight on him his last couple years before retiring. Great attire though. :) I'm kinda a fan of Santino's singlets, I'm upset they've kept the same attire on him since like 2010 though.

Any singlet in particular you'd like me to do? I also liked them but couldn't really pick one.

To be honest, I'm on the PS4 side but I always like looking on here for a friend. But if you still want my suggestion, I always liked this attire though. :) It's from Elimination Chamber '12 where believe it or not, he almost won the world title.

j09t04.jpg

To be honest, I'm on the PS4 side but I always like looking on here for a friend. But if you still want my suggestion, I always liked this attire though. :) It's from Elimination Chamber '12 where believe it or not, he almost won the world title.

j09t04.jpg

I'll look into doing that for sure!!

In the mean time, Summerslam 04 JBL added

• 1 month later...

Anyone have requests on some attire edits? Was thinking about some retro attires. Not sure yet.

Well If you want to you could work on Luke Harper's new red/green shirt he has had since WM if you wanted to or the New Day's Green Gear or how about a new Ryback attire ? If you need more ideas just let me know and I'll keep firing them off. ;)

Anyone have requests on some attire edits? Was thinking about some retro attires. Not sure yet.

Well If you want to you could work on Luke Harper's new red/green shirt he has had since WM if you wanted to or the New Day's Green Gear or how about a new Ryback attire ? If you need more ideas just let me know and I'll keep firing them off. ;)

I actually have a version of Luke's attire from WM31, but I didn't put names on the patches, because I wanted it to make sense for my universe. I'll work on a back patch and show it soon.

I actually have a version of Luke's attire from WM31, but I didn't put names on the patches, because I wanted it to make sense for my universe. I'll work on a back patch and show it soon.

Sounds Good, who else do you have in mind to work on next besides Harper ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

NEW Sandow Custom attire.

Haven't uploaded yet, anyone interested in it?

The T-Shirt design is completely custom. Took a picture of The Vitruvian Man and put a cartoon image of Sandow on it, cleaned it up a bit and added trunks to it and the text.

2zxqjvm.jpg

9u5k5l.png

Been hunting for this one, could you please put it up? Or at the very least the logo.

Archived