• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wendigosong

wendigosong

New Talent

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:25 AM

So I am considering purchasing SvR 2011 for the PS2 and wanted to ask a couple of questions about the game.  Firstly, my favorite SvR game was SvR 2007.  I still play the game  and have a lot of CAW's for it.  The game has pretty awesome replay value and that is what has kept me playing it as well as the fact that I find the controls very intuitive.  With that said, how similar/dissimilar the controls for this game were for SvR 2007.  If they are too radically different to the point that they are no longer intuitive then I might not be interested in the game.  Secondly, can I switch the roster a wrestler is on?  For example, can I switch Dolph Ziggler from Smackdown to Raw?  Thirdly, can you create your own storylines?  Fourthly, in the CAW sections I see that many of the wrestlers were created by people on Xbox and I was wondering how different it would be if I used the Xbox formula to create a wrester on PS2.  Thanks to anyone who is able to help.

Edited by wendigosong, 05 December 2014 - 04:14 PM.

#2 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Jobber

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:42 AM

If you need a detailed description of all the controls for SvR 11 for PS2, go to GameFAQs. They should have what you need. :)