Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws (Jim Ross released!)

Saturi

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will create as many as I can. :)

Since I'm not getting a load of requests for this year I will also create more of the divas I was creating the years before (recent and classic ones as also indy).

Heath Face Update

mmx8ar.png

- Jaw updated

- Eyebrows updated

- Eyes updated

- Lips/Mouth updated

- Nose slightly updated

- Skin changed and Skin Color updated

- Hair made shorter

Unfortunately it's not possible to give him a shorter nose and the only Option I have to make his nose bone not to look as "sharp", is by giving him a longer nose (which I didn't).

Changing the Skin doesn't help since the attributes remain and the Skin Change doesn't make any difference to the size of the nose anyway.

Hope you still like him.

He looks good, I'll try to find some attires,unless you already have some in mind... If your low on requests I'm hoping you still do ryder, matadores and sin cara.. A good stardust would definitely be appreciated too since he's debuted all those cool new attires recently

He looks good, I'll try to find some attires,unless you already have some in mind... If your low on requests I'm hoping you still do ryder, matadores and sin cara.. A good stardust would definitely be appreciated too since he's debuted all those cool new attires recently

He has lots of attires but I'm not sure which ones you would like to have so showing me some references would be cool (link to a Video or Picture). :)

Also wrote to filipe that wrote that he is creating his tatoos (added him on PSN too).

Already started on Ryder (face forming).

Aksana Face (reference: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qjpVLAUznDA/UdEjHBBrlnI/AAAAAAAAM7w/cNU1pUVFEbY/s640/Aksana%2BWWE%2BNew%2BPicture%2B2013%2B01.jpg )

2s0llja.png

Aksana Attire1

2d14kds.png

Updated the face I had created two years ago (skipped her last year since she was in the game).

Her moveset is also almost done so I only Need to finish 3 more attires and she is ready. :)

Do you own wwe 12 and 13..? For heath just to make it easier as far as refs for you, you should do the wwe '12, '13 and 2k14 attires... Unless your trying to do completely different attires.. And there was a grey attire he wore recently that I'm gonna try to find you pics or a video of..

Do you own wwe 12 and 13..? For heath just to make it easier as far as refs for you, you should do the wwe '12, '13 and 2k14 attires... Unless your trying to do completely different attires.. And there was a grey attire he wore recently that I'm gonna try to find you pics or a video of..

Yep, I have them. Will check them out then :)

Zack Ryder Face Preview (referejce: http://38.media.tumblr.com/2c880d25263f3157e68b38392c7325c1/tumblr_n70r2gTJ4O1so4wcoo1_500.jpg )

4j4zms.jpg

Nose issues again which seems to be a common Thing when it Comes to the structure of the male caws considering some nose shapes. Trying to get him more accurate in Overall but I hope you like him so far. :)

Aksana Face Update and Attire 2 (Raw 16.09.2013 with Alicia and Layla)

2uj04rs.png

10fdtp4.png

Sorry Slater is taking so Long but filipe had at first issues to Login to PSN and now he seems to be busy with other stuff cause he doesn't reply, nor has he uploaded the tatoo logos.

Ryder's face looks good, that aksana is really good too.. Yeah I wouldn't worry about the nose too much, just get it to where your satisfied.. And You can really notice it durinf gameplay anyway

Ok will do! :)

I started working on Heaths recent orange attire and his 3MB attire.

Working on lots of logos for them and will see if I can do the tatoos myself cause what filipe gave me was actually a heath slater that was already on cc but editable with one attire in different Colors and inaccurate tatoos. So I thanked him for his effort, deleted the model and started working on the logos for mine. :P

Dayum that Aksana is just like her.

Lol I'm sure you'll make a better one anyway... I Can't wait to see what you come up with...unless you had some ryder attires in mind I'll see if I can find some ryder attire refs, cause he's worn so many and there's some cool ones I had in mind.. There was a wrestlemania one I'll try to find, and a ghostbuster themed one, then I'll try to find a couple of his recent long tights ones

Lol I'm sure you'll make a better one anyway... I Can't wait to see what you come up with...unless you had some ryder attires in mind I'll see if I can find some ryder attire refs, cause he's worn so many and there's some cool ones I had in mind.. There was a wrestlemania one I'll try to find, and a ghostbuster themed one, then I'll try to find a couple of his recent long tights ones

Thank you. :)

Will try to do him as much justice as I can! :D

Aksana Attire 2 (Smackdown April 2014)

2v833ep.png

Set her previous number 2 attire as number 3.

Aksana Attire 4 ("Foxsana" 2014)

6fbkgg.png

Updated Heaths face a bit more and working on his first two attires as also on Aksanas Moveset. :)

can u please try kharma /alsome kong

I already created her in WWE2K14 (you can check her out in my WWE2K14 thread :) ).

Will recreate her for WWE2K15 soon too.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to do very much because of work, will have a bit more time over this weekend though. :)

How is kong coming along

How is Kong coming along

Have created the face and Body so far, used a different hair than last year since she is using dreadlocks again (or how it's called) and changed the eyes slightly.

Will post screenshots of her, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and more today. :)

Archived