Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws (Jim Ross released!)

Saturi

Still nothing on Mundo?

Very sorry for the late reply. :(

Couldn't get the logos right and gave up.

The model was a downloadable one so I only used it to have a mundo to create the logos on and if they would had been good I would had uploaded them for you.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn very nice caws I see u did some requests can I request one can u try mministry undertaker,s face

Is there a reason you created a new account, Santacaw?

It's probably a second account he created back then and used it now because I blocked his two PSN accounts on PSN after he got discriminating and respectless towards me.

He probably wanted a improved ministry undertaker face and since he knew he can't ask me directly, he used a other account which was actually no help since I knew it was him.

He is trying to fool people like that but it just doesn't work well for him. :P

If I get the textures of his attires will you finish him? Actually can you post a pic of his face please?

If you have mundos logos for the attire I will create the attire, apply them for you and upload him, np. :)

The face is the General one you can find on CC.

It seems he was recreated from a few People and everyone reuploaded him doing as if it's theirs.

So I don't know who to real creator actually is.

Will post the name of the guy I downloaded it from though so you know. :)

I deleted his post.

I suspended his account for 3 days, if he starts ANYTHING whatsoever. Report him and I'll ban him. He has no more chances.

Edit: Also suspended his cawlord account as well.

I deleted his post.

I suspended his account for 3 days, if he starts ANYTHING whatsoever. Report him and I'll ban him. He has no more chances.

Edit: Also suspended his cawlord account as well.

Thanks a lot! :)

Archived