Scott Hall

tekken57

First caw I've created in years. Decided to create Hall for use in my career mode, however the caw mode is frustrating;y irritating to work with so this is the first and last caw I will be creating for the game.

I cannot make the design's on the forehead any darker for the hair stand. This is the darkest the game will allow. I also will not edit any more of the detailing as any changes reset the texture colours and all the designs used to blend the texture.

Even just going back into the mode resets the colours and placement on the textures.

Anways here goes:

25q5gxt.jpg

Hey Tekken, some words of advice, because I hated the Caw mode myself for those reasons (and others)

You can put another layer of the hair strand above the current design, that will make it darker. The resetting color thing: Do your changes. Ignore lack of blending in. After you've done whatever changes you wanted, pick hair, confirm and get to the color screen. It should automatically blend in again.

• 2 weeks later...

Tekken is great to see you put out a great CaW. The CC needing a good Scott Hall and you delivered flawlessly.

Yes I agree the creation mode is more than frustrating. Hopefully they do put a patch out. It has made me less interested in the game this year regardless of the studio feature.

Always enjoyed your Caw and especially your mod work Tekken, using textures methods you use for mods, any plans on some Superstar edits? A good New Day is badly needed on the Xbox One side. Gamevolt is incredible but his work is on the PS4 and doesn't seem open sharing logos to the Xbox

• 1 month later...

Archived