Is the Career Mode 4 years only?

raiden1992

ive heard this to and avoiding this i won the IC title in my 4th year and im now in my 6th year.

btw i got striped of the IC title because i defended it 10 times without losing & we as fans are meant to believe titles mean something in WWE HA!!

that actually happens in mycareer mode? :facepalm: wow. im glad i'll be getting 2K15 for the 360 when it becomes dirt cheap. should i ever get a new gen, i will pick up 2k15 to, again, when its dirt cheap, my i'd only go through the mycareer mode JUST to knock of the achievements then never worry about it again.

ive heard this to and avoiding this i won the IC title in my 4th year and im now in my 6th year.

btw i got striped of the IC title because i defended it 10 times without losing & we as fans are meant to believe titles mean something in WWE HA!!

that actually happens in mycareer mode? :facepalm:

No, he worded it wrong. Each month you get 2 or 3 matches to pick from (unless it's a month where the PPV you selected is next). The two matches you usually get is a Dark match where you get a VC bonus but you get less twitter followers for doing it. The 2nd match is a tune up match where you get more Skill Points and twitter followers for it. The 3rd match is only available if you are a title holder, and it's a title defense. If you do not defend your title each month, you'll be stripped.

that actually happens in mycareer mode? :facepalm:

No, he worded it wrong. Each month you get 2 or 3 matches to pick from (unless it's a month where the PPV you selected is next). The two matches you usually get is a Dark match where you get a VC bonus but you get less twitter followers for doing it. The 2nd match is a tune up match where you get more Skill Points and twitter followers for it. The 3rd match is only available if you are a title holder, and it's a title defense. If you do not defend your title each month, you'll be stripped.

im wrong ??

defend the title ten times and see what happens this has happened with the IC & WH title now

i just beat Lesnar in a non title match 7th year wrestlemania and ive been moved to the last year after winning the WWE title who did i beat im still trying to figure it out :/

• 2 weeks later...

I got a title match with Lesnar at the Royal Rumble in my 4th year for the title except it didn't say anywhere it was for the title and the first I knew about it was the winning animation and my career ended. Really pissed off now :(

I got stripped of the WH Title too because I defended it 10 times.

I don't think I'll be doing another My Career play through.

Unfortunately, I had to test out my own theory of "how fast can I get to the WWE championship by winning all matches?" and in doing so, you can get to it in less than 4 years. Which also means you can miss the trophy the big four, which happened to me. Sucks it isn't even the Season mode we all wanted. And again, YES you do get stripped of the title if you've defended it 10 times.

I don't have 2K15 yet but I heard a few weeks ago that it goes up to 15 years, was the wrong?

And lmao at Vickie saying "I'm stripping you of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship because you should be going for bigger titles".

Guess The Authority thinks the World Heavyweight Championship is a B+ belt :hqhq:

Why do people want it to never end? The mode is boring as hell, you might as well play the Universe mode.

I think people were expecting it to have way more content than it does. Which I guess I can understand, but It's likely to be built upon as we go forward.

So you can't be the longest reigning champion of any title? I don't know about that because the only title I've won, and I'm just about ending my third year, was the stupid NXT title my first year that I dropped on purpose before moving up from NXT. This Career mode sucks. It's 90 percent boring filler matches, it's mostly linear as hell, and so far, from what I've played, most things you pick don't even matter. My face got injured by one of those ugly CAW guys and missed some time, came back and attacked him with the chair and it didn't nothing to my face/heel meter. My cousin's heel hit Daniel Bryan and after the PPV match he celebrated with him, which I thought was STUPID ASS HELL! It's sooooo damn boring, and super scripted with the same superstars winning/defending the same titles in EVERY career that I've seen.... so I guess it really is just like the WWE.

My career mode is SO broken. With everyone one my friends list (99+) people Ive run into not ONE person invading my career. Also I've delt with this defending the title 10 times only to be stripped of it crap. Also can someone explain how the heel face meter works? I played my matches unlocking skills to break tables, dive through the ropes, etc. And I get "Boring" chants during my match despite doing that stuff and for some reason with each title defense I've become more and more heel off of clean wins. Its only now that I was stripped of the title that Im getting face points again.

I'm in my 3rd year and just got promoted to RAW while holding the World Heavyweight Champion. Haven't played it yet, my first match is going to be against Cena. But i don't think I'm gonna waste my time on this mode much anymore as I already unlocked guys i want to mess around with.

And unless I get some decent storyline or just simple feuds, I think I'm bailing out of this mode. Those shitty bookings they book me on Smackdown (dark/tune up matches) got me bored as *Censored*

Archived