Part 2 of CM Punk on Colt Cobana's podcast up now

.Legacy

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully now people understand why he left and accept it. I'm a huge Punk fan and I've accepted that he's not coming back, no matter how hard we want him to.

Never say never in wrestling i think we should know that by now. We seen wrestlers that we never thought would come back to WWE or wrestlers that never wrestle for WWE show up.

I didn't mean it as in never coming back. That's unlikely but anything's possible.

Punk is just like HhH trying to get all of his friends jobs even though yeah some of them should be in wwe but not all of them..

The guy is complaining about his "bank account" last time I checked money doesn't go anywhere unless you spend it..

Bullshit it doesn't, people have bills to pay. Unless your suggeting he lives under a bridge?

I honestly laughed imagining Vince McMahon tearing up and hugging CM Punk while the latter awkwardly pats his back.

But yeah, people should give it a listen, especially those who are under the impression that CM Punk quit. I would definitely be pissed off if I were in his situation. Fans judging you for deciding to actually live, literally, since he almost died because of that staph infection. Glad he vented everything.

Hell, he didn't almost die. Look at his matches, he didn't show any threat of "dying". I'm sorry but if you were THAT bad, you wouldn't wrestle the way he did.

Have you listened to his podcast or not?

Look, I said my opinion. You can like it or not. I believe he's full of crap...yes he could of been a bit injured but I don't think it was to the extent he let on.

I believe no company would risk saying he's in good enough health for a match and then isn't.

So there you go, my opinion...move along.

Well, that was long.

WWE ****** up big time. Vince has no idea now, Triple H just seems like the dick that pisses you off at work all the time.

It's not like Punk is making things up, we always hear how Triple H is and how Vince is so behind time.

Now the people that say Punk "owes" us can shut up, if anyone owes anyone it's WWE for the crap they give us time after time. I mean Adam Rose and this bunny crap..... who wants to watch that?

Hell, he didn't almost die. Look at his matches, he didn't show any threat of "dying". I'm sorry but if you were THAT bad, you wouldn't wrestle the way he did.

Have you listened to his podcast or not?

Look, I said my opinion. You can like it or not. I believe he's full of crap...yes he could of been a bit injured but I don't think it was to the extent he let on.

I believe no company would risk saying he's in good enough health for a match and then isn't.

So there you go, my opinion...move along.

But why would he lie about it?

It also lines up with things other wrestlers have said over the years.

Not to mention all the (recorded) stories about Hardcore Holly & co. "teaching the young guys a lesson" by intentionally injuring them.

Nothing he said contradicts what other wrestlers said over the years. Like Vince McMahon wanting the wrestlers to be legit tough men. (Working injured, etc.) John Cena is working injured all the time and they barely give him time to recover from things such as elbow surgery. Punk's stories doesn't sound more absurd than the things we can actually see on TV.

*Censored* was fired on his wedding day, damn. That's basically them trying to ruin a day that he will fondly remember for the rest of his life. This company keeps finding ways to stoop into new lows.

But yeah, this was great closure. Very interesting and entertaining listen, it's always good to hear backstage stories so it's definitely worth the 2 hours. I don't see no reason why I shouldn't believe what he said - of course there are always two sides to every story - but I'd say he's quite believable since he's known for being a no-bullshit guy and the WWE authorities are notorious for being anything but that.

Archived