#481 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,558 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:57 AM

Oh right, forgot he said he was okay with it.

how did he know that though? Rock being too steroided to go at it?

#482 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 23,475 posts
  • SEN (PS3): lightning_kf
  • Twitter: @lightning_kf

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:10 AM

^ Punk isn't angry he dropped the title to Rock. He just wishes they went with his triple threat idea for Mania cause he knew Cena/Rock II would suck.

And that notion about him using politics to get into the WrestleMania main event and making it a Triple Threat elimination match?

Just him saying 'even if he was eliminated within the first 3 minutes he wouldn't have mind' just screamed 'bulls**t' in my head.

#483 HatsuneMiku

HatsuneMiku

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Gamertag: HatsuneMiku29
  • SEN (PS3): Yoshikawa_Jp

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:13 AM

Well cena vs rock 3 suck really bad so was he wrong about it when he said it was going to suck No he was 100% right I think he would made the match in did all that year with every other ppv

#484 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 23,475 posts
  • SEN (PS3): lightning_kf
  • Twitter: @lightning_kf

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:13 AM

^ Everyone knew Cena/Rock 2 would not be good.  What I'm not buying is his notion of him being in the match and not having a problem if he were eliminated three minutes into it.  I call shenanigans on that.

#485 St★rstruck

St★rstruck

Sicker than your average.

• Members
  • 26,048 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:20 AM

...But at the end of the day, as long as he got what he felt was his deserving spot in the main event of WreestleMania, he was fine. Although, I feel like him saying he wouldn't be bothered if he were eliminated in the first three minutes was an exaggeration. The idea of the match being under elimination rules sounded bad anyways.

#486 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts
  • SEN (PS3): WarGreymon77

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

I don't get Punk's gripe with "part timers", a.k.a. LEGENDS.  Losing to Taker should be an honor.  And he seems like he has a bone to pick with Y2J.  If I were Jericho, I'd be like *Censored* you.

#487 LEGION

LEGION

Mein Imperium

• Members
  • 40,051 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:01 PM

I don't get Punk's gripe with "part timers", a.k.a. LEGENDS.  Losing to Taker should be an honor.  And he seems like he has a bone to pick with Y2J.  If I were Jericho, I'd be like *Censored* you.

Then listen to his podcast again.

His problem was not directly losing to them,

it was that his work was not appreciated by the higher ups.

He was getting less money for the events, had to work more (and harder in order to make them look good) and his ideas were constantly scrapped, ignored & given to other people.

#488 classiq.

classiq.

E-S-T of C-A-Dubs

• Members
  • 23,213 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Homebwoi

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:13 PM

Just listened to part 2 last night. Glad this is over and done with and he can get back to living his life. I like what he said about Vince's "apology" but I totally see both sides of things.

#489 Mr.Dreadful

Mr.Dreadful

Legend

• Members
  • 9,325 posts
  • Gamertag: XB1- Dukesfan77
  • SEN (PS3): PS4- randomCanadian77

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

Shawn also earned the right to be part time if he wanted. If a wrestler busted his butt, He's earned the right to be part time. Can't say Undertaker is the "only" person who earned it. Taker is a boss but others have earned it.

i agree HBK has earned a right to be part time, but we know Shawn will never wrestle again. thats why i said "only Undertaker".

#490 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,114 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:44 PM

Being a legend doesn't warrant such divine treatment. They should be brought back to make the current and future generation look good.

Edited by Creep*, 06 December 2014 - 08:44 PM.

#491 HatsuneMiku

HatsuneMiku

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Gamertag: HatsuneMiku29
  • SEN (PS3): Yoshikawa_Jp

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:46 AM

WWE doesn't care about legends.  Only does now because the roster is thin and they need them for sales .  Never seen in Raw Is War era Old NWA stars coming to raw or even WWWF Stars.  Asking stone cold to lost to person that wasn't full time wouldnt have happen. So They could  Take stone cold heat so why does it happened now ?

Edited by HatsuneMiku, 07 December 2014 - 01:48 AM.

#492 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 18,446 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 03:26 AM

Shawn also earned the right to be part time if he wanted. If a wrestler busted his butt, He's earned the right to be part time. Can't say Undertaker is the "only" person who earned it. Taker is a boss but others have earned it.

i agree HBK has earned a right to be part time, but we know Shawn will never wrestle again. thats why i said "only Undertaker".

I think Kane earned that right as well, isn't he the wrestler with more matches in wwe history? Guy's a work horse

#493 NostalgiaGod

NostalgiaGod

Upstanding Citizen

• Banned
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:28 AM

You absolutely did say that. Sorry man, I looked over that. Do you think Jericho has earned that?

#494 TheSevenYearItch

TheSevenYearItch

#NotAMotto

• Members
  • 7,971 posts
  • Gamertag: BambooAndBeats
  • Twitter: BadNewsBamboo

Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:34 AM

His gripe is with the fact booking has several part timers going over him in a short period of time, then disappearing into the night so to speak and leaving him with a HUGE loss on his record and them no where to be found. So he put over literally nothing, and despite having good matches the higher ups don't see it as him getting a rub in the least bit.

#495 Mr.Dreadful

Mr.Dreadful

Legend

• Members
  • 9,325 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:51 AM

You absolutely did say that. Sorry man, I looked over that. Do you think Jericho has earned that?

yeah Jericho has earned it BUT, we all know when he comes back (for whatever how long is back for)  he comes back full time; Raw, SD, house shows, ppvs, meet & greets ect. Jericho does it all. so we don't really have to worry about him falling in that 'part-timer' label.

#496 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,602 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:16 PM

yeah Jericho has earned it BUT, we all know when he comes back (for whatever how long is back for)  he comes back full time; Raw, SD, house shows, ppvs, meet & greets ect. Jericho does it all. so we don't really have to worry about him falling in that 'part-timer' label.

sorry but no he a part timer no matter what he does

#497 Mailman

Mailman

My Man

• Members
  • 7,012 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:05 AM

Punk said he left the night after the Rumble, but Isn't this him at the Ultimate Warrior tribute around 18 seconds in, Next to Johnny Ace and behind Truth & Kofi?

#498 NostalgiaGod

NostalgiaGod

Upstanding Citizen

• Banned
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:11 AM

Punk said he left the night after the Rumble, but Isn't this him at the Ultimate Warrior tribute around 18 seconds in, Next to Johnny Ace and behind Truth & Kofi?

That's Batista.

#499 Mr.Dreadful

Mr.Dreadful

Legend

• Members
  • 9,325 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:37 AM

sorry but no he a part timer no matter what he does

he comes back part of the year but works a full time schedule. which makes him a full time worker.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cm punk, colt cabana