WWE202K15_20150508174201_zpspe7oxaay.jpg

WWE202K15_20150508180114_zpsuh8m9smu.jpg

WWE202K15_20150414201853_zps9uccv5bc.jpg

WWE202K15_20150414205305_zps2vpmijh3.jpg

WWE202K15_20150617153118_zpsm64u3cgv.jpg

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

youre totally incorrect dude, nice try though. i created all these from scratch its not like theres really alot to morph this year in creation suites bc they gave it the in depth level of a 8 year old, i created my own textures on photoshop and corel paint from actual in ring pictures. i put bret on CC day one of the game launch with hundreds of downloads actually and deleted it to add a moveset so i had to reupload him earlier this week so it was more then likely my bret you downloaded. you can even look on wlf forums and you will see the dates when i made these. i made this thread over there over a week ago this is just a copy and paste bc someone told me to post it here but i see theres not alot traffic on this site as others.

Seen a few ppl do it with Goldberg online but haven't tried it myself, maybe creating multiple copies of a caw saving it as an alt attire in the caw bit like the superstar heads does then when you upload it they all bunch together? If I'm right just means downloading your own stuff to save on slots lol

How you get more then two attrie for one slot O.O

Yep, I noticed it myself today. You can create multiple attires for a CAW and it only uses 1 slot. In edit mode you have to copy an attire to get a new one. I just don't know if ppl can download all attires at once. When I uploaded my test Mutoh it only was showing the main and entrance attire.

Yep, I noticed it myself today. You can create multiple attires for a CAW and it only uses 1 slot. In edit mode you have to copy an attire to get a new one. I just don't know if ppl can download all attires at once. When I uploaded my test Mutoh it only was showing the main and entrance attire.

It only showed one for a Goldberg but when I selected him for a match the attire option comes up then

It only showed one for a Goldberg but when I selected him for a match the attire option comes up then

If downloaded yesterday a shawn michaels caw with 2 attires

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for my post earlier. I'm sorry.

What tags should we use when searching for these? I went looking for your Eddie Guerrero last night, and I wasn't able to find it, though you say you've uploaded it. (I think I saw it listed before, a while ago). If it's gone from the server, which has apparently been happening a lot this year, could you reupload it?

first page updated with more pics including rey mysterio, more hbk, lex luger all american and wolf pack

My apologies for my post earlier. I'm sorry.

What tags should we use when searching for these? I went looking for your Eddie Guerrero last night, and I wasn't able to find it, though you say you've uploaded it. (I think I saw it listed before, a while ago). If it's gone from the server, which has apparently been happening a lot this year, could you reupload it?

no doubt. i had took eddie guererro and jake the snake down off CC for now and replaced them with hbk. ill have both of those back up and ill put up ultimate warrior summerslam1990 neon green, hbk bash 08 soon as the next ranked slots unlock on the gorilladaddy08 account. i made three game saves gorilladaddy08, mariman16, schico2020. but you can find these on search via the wrestlers name or wlf

I swear this creator don't get the recognition he deserves some quality stuff here

Thanks. thats real inspiration right there im the underdog on here lol.

Amazing Work. Jake The Snake is the best by far in my opinion. Does it have his moves and stuff?

THANKS. YEP IT HAS HIS MOVES TAUNTS ETC. ONLY THING IT DOSENT HAVE IS HIS OFFICIAL ENTRANCE OFCOARSE. JUST CANT UPLOAD IT YET UNTIL NEXT SLOTS ARE UNLOCKED.

heres more i created

RIC FLAIR

PURPLE ATTIRE

neXhV9.jpg

jvcJib.jpg

GREEN & YELLOW

GlLoMx.jpg

YZl79a.jpg

STING

GREEN & YELLOW

cAzNyZ.jpg

DY2rmN.jpg