Jurassic World

ThreeG

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next Jurassic Park movie could be about either escaped convicts, or a boat of tourist who unwittingly crash their boat on the island filled with dinosaurs and have to survive somehow. They tried all the other storylines, I think this one would be interesting. Also, they haven't introduced Megalodon into the franchise, that would be interesting if they did and he wreaked havoc all throughout the worlds oceans.

The next Jurassic Park movie could be about either escaped convicts, or a boat of tourist who unwittingly crash their boat on the island filled with dinosaurs and have to survive somehow. They tried all the other storylines, I think this one would be interesting. Also, they haven't introduced Megalodon into the franchise, that would be interesting if they did and he wreaked havoc all throughout the worlds oceans.

1. I like the idea of a Shipwreck, but I feel Chris Pratt has to be in the sequel. In my opinion, The Lost World didn't seem right without Alan Grant.

2. I hope JW2 stays well clear of Megalodon. I'd rather a Jaws reboot.

1. I like the idea of a Shipwreck, but I feel Chris Pratt has to be in the sequel. In my opinion, The Lost World didn't seem right without Alan Grant.

2. I hope JW2 stays well clear of Megalodon. I'd rather a Jaws reboot.

I actually read somewhere that another director is working on a Megalodon movie, not at all related to the JP franchise, oh, and it's NOT a crappy SciFi channel movie, it's a fully-fledged Hollywood production.

As for my idea, there can be a shipwreck, and the story can involve some international waters diplomatic bs where no country wants to get involved and send their military to rescue the people, so Chris Pratts character volunteers to go in with his own team and rescue them.

Man *Censored* dino humans, what's next, gay dinosaurs? Just stick to regular dinosaurs, you ,know, DINO-SA-URS. Besides, if dinosaurs were more closely related to birds, then it would be more like Human-Bird hybrids than lizard men. Can you picture a guy covered in feathers, with a chicken beak looking around for worms?

• 2 years later...

I'm hyped af for this.

There will always be naysayers...but I was a big fan of Jurassic World, and I really thought that was a proper return for the franchise. This one looks just as great. I do notice a lot of recycled tropes from the classic film...but that's to be expected. Definitely excited for this one.

Original is a classic. Second film was the worst, IMO. Third one was okay, but very forgettable. World was as close to the feel of the original as the franchise has been since its inception...and this upcoming one looks to continue on that. I do agree, though...all of the movies are perfectly fine as a sort of guilty pleasure. I don't think any of them ruined the franchise or even harmed it irreparably. The franchise definitely never reached the point of no return.

So,I'm guessing. They ethier going,blow,up the island or there a volcano I wonder of,we see the dino,soldiers this movie

Man...it's clearly a volcano. Isla Nublar has a very prominent volcano on it, and the entire premise for this new movie seems to be that the volcano is going to blow, and the people in charge of Jurassic World have some sort of moral responsibility to rescue the dinosaurs before that happens.

So,I'm guessing. They ethier going,blow,up the island or there a volcano I wonder of,we see the dino,soldiers this movie

Man...it's clearly a volcano. Isla Nublar has a very prominent volcano on it, and the entire premise for this new movie seems to be that the volcano is going to blow, and the people in charge of Jurassic World have some sort of moral responsibility to rescue the dinosaurs before that happens.

Yeah but my guess it's going to be some sort of man-made reason the volcano explodes all the tie in to that evil organization that once a dinosaur for soldiers

since it seems like they're connecting the stories by that

• 1 month later...

Archived