Jurassic World

ThreeG

I enjoyed the movie but I honestly felt the very end was a little anticlimactic. Like the whole movie is this epic fight against it and then it just ends like that. I mean it was pretty obvious pretty early how it was going to end I just expected it to be a little more epic than that.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were like only 3 scenes that used animatronics in JW. Saw it a few days ago. Pretty enjoyable film

That one British women got the shit beat of her, she wasn't even evil

The babysitter? Yeah lmao she got owned. She was hot too

Damn, I went to see this with my girlfriend. We were sat right next to a speaker, so it is fair to say, it unnerved her a little. Zara's death was just, I dunno, cringey. I thought she would be carried away, and when she fell into the Mosasaur enclosure, I just shuddered with anticipation. Very disturbing. I didn't see the extreme ending happening, I figured that the T-Rex would kill the I-Rex.

On a none spoiler note, Bryce Dallas Howard gets so much hotter as the film progresses. I didn't like her at first, and then, suddenly she is just hot. I think it happens around the hour mark.

Same. She looks annoying with that retarded hair but later on she looks real hot. I reckon its the dirtier she gets, which makes me sound weird.

She had a bit of a Ripley vibe at the end, but she was quite hateable as a character, and so were the kids. The mention of the divorce was a bit odd too because the older brother had already turned around into thinking JW was cool. I did like the appearances of Mr DNA and Henry Wu. It would have been nice to see a reference to Richard Attenborugh's character considering it was his vision that created it all.

It was a decent film and by far better than Lost World and Jurassic Park 3, it nowhere near compares to the original though.

It annoys me there was so explanation for Henrys heel turn. He was all for the Dino's rights etc in the first, but now he's an evil cross breeder.

That's not spoilers cus we know he was a good guy in the first, and by trailers know he made a crossbreed thus heelturned. Before anyone says.

Comedian Slams 'Racist' Jurassic World Dinosaur

One of the new dinosaurs in "Jurassic World" appears to have inadvertently stumbled into a race row.

Movie-goers – and a comedian – have weighed in over the so-called "pakisaurus," which features in the new movie, and the unfortunately shortened version that is also used.

Being made in the U.S., those behind the scripting are likely ignorant of the fact that phrases including "the Pachys are out of containment" might sound culturally insensitive.

In fact, the full name of the creature is the North American Pachycephalosaurus, though there is also a lizard called the "pakisaurus," which is where some of the confusion has arisen.

But nonetheless, it’s not gone unnoticed.

U.K. comedian Guz Khan, aka Guzzy Bear, has issued a brilliantly funny take down (check it out below) – tongue-in-cheek, of course – calling for a full boycott of the movie.

Trying not to laugh throughout, he explains how the slur has "broken my childhood memories" of the movie franchise.

However, though it’s clearly an oversight, it’s also been taken up on Twitter too, with some movie-goers (among them actor Riz Ahmed who sees the funny side) saying that the movie-makers might – or perhaps should – have picked up on it.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/comedian-slams--racist--jurassic-world-dinosaur-144259625.html

bwaahahahaha, is this guy for real? hahahaha

so sense they set up for the sequel who wants to be it be about dino humans

That would officially be the end of the franchise, which, of course, would lead to a re-boot of the entire series, leading to a darker, grittier Jurassic Park prequel.

well it was rumor that what jurassic world was about

Having watched it twice, I never noticed anything referring to the hybridization of dinosaurs and humans, but looking at some of the reasons why certain people are in the movie, its not entirely impossible that a sequel could be about the homosaurus. But I dont want a sequel. This should very well be a closer. Weve seen what happened before woth trying to explore outside of the original park. It wasnt good.

I don't think they'd be stupid enough to go with human hybrids. But I don't know what else they can do now. They can't do another "visitors centre" after - in story - two of them failed, and got so many killed. So, unless it's a "go back to destroyed overrun island" thing (again-ish) which is just bleh.

Maybe someone finally smuggled embyros like Dennis tried in the first film, and they make their own black market dinosaurs and it all goes wrong? Seems plausable.

I read that the sequel is supposed be:

Dinosaurs working in the Navy. I am assuming that Hoskins(?) survived the raptor fight, and is progressing to having genetically engineered dinosaurs on the frontline of battle. Maybe call it Jurassic War?

Having said that, there are still dinosaurs on the Isla Nublar, so a return there seems plausible again

I don't think they'd be stupid enough to go with human hybrids. But I don't know what else they can do now. They can't do another "visitors centre" after - in story - two of them failed, and got so many killed. So, unless it's a "go back to destroyed overrun island" thing (again-ish) which is just bleh.

Maybe someone finally smuggled embyros like Dennis tried in the first film, and they make their own black market dinosaurs and it all goes wrong? Seems plausable.

well they did take all the research and we didn't see wu killed and we don't know what research was taken if it was the final movie i figure they would have killed him off

I mean that's expected. Ticket prices keep going up every year, and IMAX 3D tickets are even more expensive, so of course they are going to keep breaking records for making more money.

For at least where I live, I got to say thats untrue. The ticket prices for the main theatre I go to has remained $9.50 for a regular ticket. Add a dollar for 3D and if I want to go to their special room (leather seats, better sound, and air conditioning), it only costs $13.

Archived