Your most recent bloody hardcore matchs

TheAbyss24

Hi I was just wondering if anyone else had any awesome hardcore match's recently that were bloody and extreme. Please say who was in it what kind of match it was and who won/ Like with me I jsut had a no dq falls count anywhere match with the baldies members Tony Devito (caw) and Vic Grimes (Caw) with Angel (Caw) as their manger Vs The Chair Swinging Freaks Axl Rotten (Caw) and Balls Mahoney (Caw) with New Jack (Caw) as their manager. The match went on for about twenty minutes it was pretty back and forth but within in ten minutes of the match both Balls and Axl were busted wide open. When playing as Vic Gimes I nailed New Jack with two of grimes cutter's but still manged to lose the match. But the match was awesome! it was fast paced plenty of back forth action and brought back nostalgic memory's of Ecw at it's best.

I actually have an issue with blood in the game. Guys will get busted open, but there won't be any blood on their faces. You'll see the blood drops on the mat but not on the wrestler himself. Seems to happen with CAWs more than in-game characters

I actually have an issue with blood in the game. Guys will get busted open, but there won't be any blood on their faces. You'll see the blood drops on the mat but not on the wrestler himself. Seems to happen with CAWs more than in-game characters

There is a problem with blood working in WWE 2K15 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived