Jeb2830's Superstar Edits - Cesaro Summerslam '15 attire uploaded

Jeb ★

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wee woo wee woo wee woo wee woo wee woo wee woo!

Cesaro black/white BTE (credit to Smk, Gokuguy123, and ForeignII) and Elimination Chamber 2015 (credit to daveAWESOMEone) (not much difference between the two lmao) attires uploaded! tags: Cesaro, Kidd, BRC, BTE, Jeb

8GM6cad.png

hKWsupy.png

I tried before, I would run out of layers because the trunks' color in-game would make it inaccurate so I would have to use a shit ton of designs to make the colors of the tiny lines on the upper part of the trunks correct; and the boots already have a shit ton of designs too as they are lol

I might try to figure out something tho

Nice. :) Hey Jeb, you got a clear picture of Cesaro's new mask? Looks weird to me, I'm thinking about deleting it but if it's accurate I'll keep it on lol.

Nice. :) Hey Jeb, you got a clear picture of Cesaro's new mask? Looks weird to me, I'm thinking about deleting it but if it's accurate I'll keep it on lol.

I checked before, it's accurate, except in the game it's covering the nose. the bottom line arrow thing's curving upwards probably cuz the mask isn't stretched out or someting

efG6FfE.png

sucks that we can't have the mask, the towel, and the headphones all on lmao

• 2 weeks later...

FELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sheamus black attire w/ new shirt uploaded (Credit to daveAWESOMEone and PizzaRollFire) tags: Sheamus, Fella, Jeb

Oyyu8xU.png

Wa-bam! (had to do this attire :P)

Cesaro Smackdown 6/18/15 attire uploaded (Credit to daveAWESOMEone and ForeignII)
tags: Cesaro, Kidd, BRC, BTE, Jeb

SjRFOYF.png

• 2 weeks later...

I make too many Cesaro attires :lol:

Cesaro Beast In The East attire uploaded (Credit to Smk, daveAWESOMEone, Gokuguy123, and ForeignII)
KhMcLzl.png
Bb3ydFX.jpg
Cesaro RAW 6/29/15 attire uploaded (Credit to daveAWESOMEone) (had to sacrifice accurate boots to add the jacket)
9Od83O3.png
John Cena U.S Champion attire uploaded
tags: John Cena, Jeb
f7r2qVr.png

Archived