Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (2 SummerSlam Attires)

Gamevolt

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was planning 1 more attire because I didn't want to get burned out before 2K16. And with Until Dawn coming out tomorrow, Metal Gear Solid V on Tuesday and all the other games coming this Winter I don't have the time to do every attire. It also doesn't help that CC won't let me download any new logos that have been uploaded to the server recently today so I can't even finish the one I started.

Sooooo Shopto or Royal Mail screwed up my Until Dawn order so back to making attires. At least I would if the stupid CC would let me actually download recent logos added to the server... Great 3 day weekend and I'm gonna be bored as shit.

I've found the best time to get on the servers is late at night, they seem to work better then.

Btw really hope you make New Day's SS attire, no ones made any attempt at it yet.

It seems I'm not the only person having this problem. Heres a video someone posted on the 2K forum showing what's happening

Yeah i see what you mean, i just noticed a bit ago i tried downloading a logo and it wouldn't do anything. Just like a quick downloading bar appears but it wont download.

Archived