14t6dz5.jpg

2a0dhs4.jpg

2co3243.jpg

2m5jvd3.jpg

2u9h7k6.jpg

2q0lf6u.jpg

2zq6e89.jpg

UPDATE (NOVEMBER 25, 2014)

Attire 1's wrapped up. I assume you can still atleast give people 4 attires. This should be uploaded before the week's end. Pillman too, for that matter. I will keep updating along the way, though. I will post an update on Pillman when I think I've got a slightly better hold on the situation regarding how the custom bangs look in-game.

2vajk1s.jpg

313jdhh.jpg

2nv6wld.jpg

r2pbhw.jpg

2coixpz.jpg

14cz678.jpg

What I've got so far:

nbcg1u.jpg

2wlx7ae.jpg

ipqmtd.jpg

118iru9.jpg

55nhgx.jpg

2wedgup.jpg

29x6nic.jpg

kbxfmg.jpg

oh24on.jpg

24l67gp.jpg

Oh...for some reason, his sneakers don't appear as part of his Entrance attire, and then, when I try to give him atleast some sort of footwear to have on during the entrance, it won't let me give him anything. First CAW this year and already an issue. :huh: *sigh*

Not married to the pants, either. Not really feeling almost any of the pant selections, as far as something suited for Rocky but I'll figure something out..

I'd like to give him the Master P shirt from the new "Multiply" video as his 2nd attire, but I can't find any clear enough pictures of the actual shirt to upload it via image importer, so I might just wrap up his moveset, see if I like his entrance, and upload him with 1 attire, since 1 attire CAWs seem to be what's gonna be going on this year, anyway....atleast for the time being.

Oh...for some reason, his sneakers don't appear as part of his Entrance attire, and then, when I try to give him atleast some sort of footwear to have on during the entrance, it won't let me give him anything. First CAW this year and already an issue.

I had the same issue while making my Scorpion until I figured it out. You have to go to edit layers, select your footwear and enable it for both attires from there.

Shit looks good bro,shame this isn't on the Xbox one

What's up, man? Been awhile. And thanks alot! Yeah, if there were some way for me to release my stuff on XB1 too, I would love to. It would just never work out, far as sending a formula to somebody or anything like that. Other people see how I like to make my face textures and they want no part of it...usually the main setback. I get it; whatever. Facegen faces are fun for me. lol. You were like one of the only people who stuck with me on a collab and we got an awesome Raven out of it. :cool:

You gotta make the whole squad, I'm tryna see Rocky and Ferg win the tag titles

I honestly never really followed anyone in the Mob besides Rocky. I'll google image search Ferg though and see what I can do. Was also thinking of making OG Maco too, just because "U Guessed It" is such a ridiculous f*cking song. lol.

Archived