formula question

huh?

I wanted to know if using my old wrestlers' formulas from the old games would still work with what I hear to be a new body morphing system on the current/new gen systems? I have already written down several to make for the new game but haven't written them all and so I wanted to know before wasting time on them if I can't even use them anymore, anyways. Will they work or will I have to make everyone from scratch again? Thanks in advance!

I wanted to know if using my old wrestlers' formulas from the old games would still work with what I hear to be a new body morphing system on the current/new gen systems? I have already written down several to make for the new game but haven't written them all and so I wanted to know before wasting time on them if I can't even use them anymore, anyways. Will they work or will I have to make everyone from scratch again? Thanks in advance!

Considering how many people had the game and were streaming bits and pieces, I don't think I saw anything showing us the face morphing options. I honestly kinda doubt we'll be able to use our old formulas, probably a similar face morphing situation to the NBA game (an axis rather than sliders), but if we can, I've got my ps4 and ps3 both hooked up through the same HDMI slot, so I can just flip a switch to go back and forth between the two while making my caws.

Considering how many people had the game and were streaming bits and pieces, I don't think I saw anything showing us the face morphing options. I honestly kinda doubt we'll be able to use our old formulas, probably a similar face morphing situation to the NBA game (an axis rather than sliders)

This. We no longer have morphing sliders this year, so formulas from the past are dead.

Okay. Thanks for answering my question. That really sucks though, now you have to spend more time making them all over again.

I disagree.. I love a challenge, and looking forward to re-doing my CAWs all over again.

How many CAWs do you have, may I ask :P

Because re-doing 200+ ain't that fun xD

Okay. Thanks for answering my question. That really sucks though, now you have to spend more time making them all over again.

I disagree.. I love a challenge, and looking forward to re-doing my CAWs all over again.

How many CAWs do you have, may I ask :P

Because re-doing 200+ ain't that fun xD

Lol, well on 2K14? I had like 40 Originals.. so having to slice that list a lot, to 15! But I just got sick of re-using formulas ever since SVR 2010 lol.

Archived