Christian uploaded to CC

XavMashes

Community Creations receiving an injection of the three C's. Canada, Charisma, and CHRISTIAN.

OriRfGc.jpg

Christian comes with four different attires:

- 2012 Vital Element t-shirt with lightblue/white tight design.

- 2011 Peep Show t-shirt with red-orange tight design (Over The Limit 2011 attire).

- 2013 One More Match t-shirt with red/white tight design.

- Street clothes (The suit he used when he was on commentary in a Sheamus match earlier in the year)

TEPmFC4.jpg6RO42Ym.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality of the pictures, it looks much better actually.

I think the entrance is quite accurate despite the limitations, I put him Roar of the Crowd because I couldn't find a more suitable theme song for him.

Credits for the moveset to LoneZero36. Great job on it, bro, thanks!

Tags: Christian, XavMashes

I think it's a decent start. I've got a few problems with it though.

First off I think that his eyes and eyebrows are too close to one another so I'd suggest giving the brows a bit boost in the Y-axis. Next I think you should try and match the colour of the mustache to the chin beard some more, then try to adjust the hair colour to a more realistic blonde because it looks way to gold/yellow in those pics. Finally I'd decrease the X-axis because his cheeks look too chubby there.

Hope this helps.

Nice work on the attire, btw. :)

Don't trust in the pics, TV looks way too shiny in my phone camera. Anyway I do need to improve hair color.

I made him chubby by looking at this photo of him.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/sFbSVHBT8-k/0.jpg

Maybe my eyes were deceiving me or maybe it's because he's smiling but he looks kind of chubby there.

Anyway thanks A LOT for the advice and compliment.

Now, one question, if I want to update the CAW, do I have to erase it from CC and upload the updated one? Because with the stupid uploading limit I don't know if I could upload it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived