Post your transparent PNG tattoo's and logos here!

KingSheamus

No black outline would be okay, and as far as matching the star I just meant making it gray (simple and stupid request i know) but if you have something else in mind i wouldnt mind seeing what you got an idea for. I can credit you when i upload these for my caw and incase others take it, reup will be off as well

Done. Check above and let me know whatcha think.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both are *censored*ing excellent, thank you very much sir its greatly appreciated.

This thread should get pinned and become a showoff/request thread.

No problem, happy to help. And I agree, I'd like to see this thread pinned as well.

The cross logo on the back of Cesaro's trunks please :)

SAdM40L.jpg

I'm not planning on reopening photoshop tonight, but if someone doesn't do it by tomorrow i'll probably get it done for ya. Do you want the diagonal line as well, or just the X/+/cross?

SAdM40L.jpg

I'm not planning on reopening photoshop tonight, but if someone doesn't do it by tomorrow i'll probably get it done for ya. Do you want the diagonal line as well, or just the X/+/cross?

I can add designs to fix the diagonal line color in the ingame trunks, so I just need the cross :cool:

SAdM40L.jpg

I can add designs to fix the diagonal line color in the ingame trunks, so I just need the cross :cool:

Why do you wanna waste a logo slot on something simple as that? There are crosses in the game. You could just put a black one and a little smaller white one over it.

SAdM40L.jpg

This good? I used the picture you provided just as a reference for proportion. The sides look a slight bit fuzzy but that will not be noticable in game whatsoever.

Cesaro_zpsa17b29c5.png

I had been working on Finn Balor textures since I wasn't satisfied with any on the CC, but man it's tough especially when you have no knowledge of how to size textures for these video game models, plus the blur when they are too big, kick pads can't be unique etc.

Here are the only two that came out perfectly

HOiWlKN.png

Jy523Ow.png

Archived