Star Wars Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a Han Solo years, if not over a decade, before the Solo in A New Hope. There shouldn't be a reason for the actor to be even 76% close to Harrison Ford's portrayal, As long as there's SOME Han Solo, no one should have any issue with it, hopefully.

This is a Han Solo years, if not over a decade, before the Solo in A New Hope. There shouldn't be a reason for the actor to be even 76% close to Harrison Ford's portrayal, As long as there's SOME Han Solo, no one should have any issue with it, hopefully.

Maybe, I mean River Phoenix did a good job as young Indiana Jones. Just have to wait and see, but I think unless he's amazing he's always going to be criticized by some.

Maybe, I mean River Phoenix did a good job as young Indiana Jones. Just have to wait and see, but I think unless he's amazing he's always going to be criticized by some.

He did, but it was a short appearance, and it was Indy before he even became an adult. Same concept would actually probably apply here, but Han is a young adult, no?

Exactly, so the young Solo would be more like the trilogy Solo than teen Indy would be like current Indy. ANd on top of that, as you said, young Solo is there for the entire film, not for fifteen minutes. Personally though, I'll go into the movie knowing young Han won't be even close to the experienced Han, except for maybe the cockiness.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally saw this gat damn Last Jedi thing and who was that who original responded by saying it was "interesting"? Agreed. It had ups, it had downs, and it had sweeeeeeeeeeeeerves. I enjoyed it and, while I can kinda understand why poeple would want to sign a petition to have the movie purged from canon (lmmfao), it's not that serious.

As for Han Solo, I thought the plan was a Star Wars movie every December. It's happening in the spring? Few weeks from Infinity War?

Yeah Solo is slated for spring release. In May I think? There have been no teasers or trailers yet so they're cutting all marketing really late, which leads me to believe they might push it back to December like they did with Rogue One.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived