Toy Story 4 (2019)

Muur

It's still there 2nd weakest movie after the sequel which was terrible.

Meh. Opinion.

I enjoyed Cars more than a lot of the other ones. For me, it would not necessarily be towards the top of the list, but it wouldn't be towards the bottom either...it would be somewhere in the middle...but, high middle. The sequel was dumb, yeah...but it's easy to pretend it didn't happen.

I'm obligated to watch every Toy Story and let it destroy me considering I'm the exact same age as Andy.

That just made me realize, 2017 will be the year Andy graduates college

but he wont be in considering he gave them away

He could cameo, or actual be a major character in it.

Would be kind of interesting if Andy went to college to become a movie producer. Which the 4th movie could partially be about, and in the end he makes a film based on all those adventures his imagination took him while playing with his childhood toys. Woody, Buzz and the rest of the gang coming together to help Andy one last time on his quest to make this dream come true despite the evil bosses he answers to's words.

I'd like to think the perfect way to end the series is to have Woody and Buzz finally confront Andy and speak to him directly. Andy's hilarious reaction turning into curiosity, which turns into what could be a great one time partnership that makes either a Video game and/or movie about his childhood adventures eventually come true.

• 4 years later...

Archived