Toy Story 4 (2019)

Muur

They already had a perfect ending. I'm predicting it won't be anywhere near the first three's level, but probably not bad either.

Also I wish Pixar would stop making sequels and start coming up with original ideas again. Wasn't the last original one Brave? And now they have three sequels planned?

Monster's University was good though. Finding Dory will probably also be good. Cars is absolutely dead though...but I blame Disney for that. Pixar isn't even affiliated with the franchise anymore...same goes for Planes. Decent movie...but another Disney solo flick that didn't need to happen.

Anyway...they have "Inside Out" and "The Good Dinosaur" in production.

Monster's University was good though. Finding Dory will probably also be good. Cars is absolutely dead though...but I blame Disney for that. Pixar isn't even affiliated with the franchise anymore...same goes for Planes. Decent movie...but another Disney solo flick that didn't need to happen.

Anyway...they have "Inside Out" and "The Good Dinosaur" in production.

Oh yeah those actually both looked really cool

They already had a perfect ending. I'm predicting it won't be anywhere near the first three's level, but probably not bad either.

Also I wish Pixar would stop making sequels and start coming up with original ideas again. Wasn't the last original one Brave? And now they have three sequels planned?

What about that Big Dick 6 or whatever that movie's called that's coming out Friday. Is that Pixar?

Pretty sure they've got two new films coming out next year.

Archived