which item has 2k removed that has upset you the most

TheAbyss24

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was upset about Story Designer last gen.

Am most pissed about Paint Tool next gen, as it is the glue that improves CAW, CAArena and CABelt. Without PT's CAArena becomes almost useless. I fear for CAArena next gen (haven't seen it mentioned specifically for next gen).

I also fear for CAW next gen (rumored 18 hair pieces, confirmed 25 CAW slots, and I think it will have a LOT less pieces to use or be every basic like TNA Impact's CAW Mode.).

I'm not upset, it's just a game. 25 CAW slots did get me a little disappointed, but I feel like I can deal with it. I wasn't planning on making a big CAW roster this year anyway, but 25 does seem very little. I was expecting big content cutbacks this year, so I'm not much affected by the news thus far.

Nothing major, really. Barely used Story Designer and CAW mode, so the removal and limitations, respectively, of those don't really bother me. I guess the Replay tool was a cool, little feature for me you could use to capture the best moments you've had while playing the game, but no biggie.

Custom entrance themes and preset entrances. Those were key IMO to giving CAWs a bit more personality and charm, and now poof!

Sticking with 2K14 so Lilith can still come out to Cherry Bomb, and the King of New York can strut to the King of Rock. If Universe is as wonderful as some say, I may give 15 a go...but we'll see.

Archived