156 replies to this topic

#1 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • SEN (PS3): LoneZero36

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:49 PM

I'm getting a little burned out on move-sets. Typing them out is very tedious so updates may come slower. I might slow down on full move-sets for a bit but continue to post updated sets on all sets posted. Will also continue to post my tweaked and updated in game-sets for the game and DLC roster on my days off. These aren't full sets just updated and fixed so playing against them isn't so robotic and they are more accurate mostly for wrestlers I have no interest in working on full sets for.

Daulten780 offered to convert my sets for ps3 users, you can find them here:

http://caws.ws/forum...-lonezero-1125/

Thanks again man!

New Move-Sets and tweaks

Bret Hart (Pg. 06 #106)

HBK tweaked set (Pg. 04 #64)

HHH tweaked set (Pg. 04 #64)

Sheamus tweaked set (Pg. 06 #106)

The Great Khali (Pg. 06 #106)

AJ Styles (Updated  with DLC Moves)

CM Punk 12-13 (Updated a with DLC Move)

Fandango (New and Improve Fandango era moves added)

Any moves missing or need replacing, and suggestions, especially on tweaked sets. Or just telling me how good or bad I am doing and idle chit-chat and conversation, feel free to post about it. I don't do request though I may consider specific wrestlers.

Edited by LoneZero36, 13 January 2015 - 07:44 PM.

#2 MikeThriller

MikeThriller

New Talent

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Gamertag: M Dot Dowling

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:30 PM

Awesome bro, looking forward to it

#3 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM

I'm maxed out till I rank up, so the rest will just be formula's till I can upload more.

Here is A.J. Styles set covering his return to TNA with the No One gimmick to his current run in NJPW and ROH. A few moves are missing like the reverse GTS, Gonzo Bomb, and Suplex Neckbreaker. Hopefully they will be in the new DLC moves pack. This set will be updated as new moves are released in game and  AJ pulls out new moves in new matches.

A.J. Styles

Xbox 360 Tags; Coming Soon

Spoiler

Here is Ahmed Johnson's legend set. He was such a beast back then.

Ahmed Johnson

Spoiler

Here is Christian by request. Moves covering a handful of TNA and retro moves but mostly from 12-14. Will probably update this set when Christian becomes downloadable in the showcase DLC with moves from 2011 feud.

Christian

Spoiler

Here is CM Punk's set covering 13-14. The set focuses mostly on his last few months before his departure. Tweaked and fixed for better accuracy to the timeline. Updates in Bold.

CM Punk

Spoiler

Here is Curtis Axel's set from his old name I refuse to spell to his return with more of a focus on his re-debut as Axel. Live set, will update as new moves are released or he pulls out something new.

Curtis Axel

Xbox 360 Tags; On Xbox Live, no tags.

Spoiler

Here is Fandango's set covering his debut to current. This is a live set so it will be updated whenever Fandango returns on tv and uses new moves and any DLC moves added to the game. Put a lot of work on this set so hopefully it shows.

Fandango

Xbox 360 Tags; On Xbox Live, no tags

Spoiler

Here is Gangrel's set with updated moves from the last two games.

Gangrel

Spoiler

Here is Goldberg's Legend Set. Covering his debut to 2004 with some moves from his stint in Japan.

Goldberg

Spoiler

Here is Paul Burchill's set during his run as a Pirate  and a few moves before hand for depth. Credit goes to Knight for the original base and thank you to Charismatic.Enigma for typing up my original set. This set is redone with brand new moves from the last 3 games (WWE '13, 2K14 and 15.)

Paul Burchill '06 (Credit to The Knight for Base back in WWE '12)

Spoiler

Here is a different kind of Roddy Piper set.Most sets seem to cover his WWE early run so I wanted to do his WCW run.He focused a lot more on punches and older wrestling moves. Something different. This was one of the sets that was deleted so I'm missing references.

Roddy Piper - 96-00

Xbox 360 Tags; Coming Soon.

Spoiler

Here is Ryback's set covering mostly from his first face run now that he returned as one. This is a live set so it will be updated as new moves are released and he uses new moves weekly.

Ryback

Spoiler

Here is Sami Zayn's set from his debut to today's NXT. A few El Generico moves for depth and secondary options. Live set will up date as new moves are released or new moves debut on NXT or on the main roster. The set was okay for the most part didn't have to change to much around.

Sami Zayn

Xbox 360 Tags; Coming soon.

Spoiler

Here is Stone Cold's Legend set. Covering 96-03. New moves added and old ones rearranged.

Stone Cold

Spoiler

Thanks to Charismatic.Enigma for typing out my old Warrior set for 2k14. Added some new moves and updated. This set covers Warriors runs in WWE and WCW and final match with Orlando Jordan.

The Ultimate Warrior

Spoiler

Edited by LoneZero36, 13 January 2015 - 05:25 PM.

#4 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:10 PM

nice. Running Kick is a chain grapple this year. Will be using that more often.

#5 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:42 PM

Yeah it's interesting this year,I noticed a handful of old stun grapples are chain too, works for me.

#6 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:49 PM

Yeah it's interesting this year,I noticed a handful of old stun grapples are chain too, works for me.

What are they? I'm waiting for PS4 version to drop. Was always confused why certain moves weren't chain grapples.

#7 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:30 AM

What are they? I'm waiting for PS4 version to drop. Was always confused why certain moves weren't chain grapples.

I didn't play 14 so I'm not sure what was adding there but I see Running Kick, Dance Appealing Punch 1/2, Facebuster 6, Final Cut 1, Gut Wrench Gutbuster, Jackhammer 1, Pumphandle Gutbuster, Reverse STO, Reverse Swing Neckbreaker, Rolling Elbow 3, Scissors kick 1, Single Knee Facebuster, Soda Twist, Spinning Double Leg Take Down, Spin-Out Powerbomb 4, Stomach Block, I might be missing a few but those all look new to me.

#8 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

I didn't play 14 so I'm not sure what was adding there but I see Running Kick, Dance Appealing Punch 1/2, Facebuster 6, Final Cut 1, Gut Wrench Gutbuster, Jackhammer 1, Pumphandle Gutbuster, Reverse STO, Reverse Swing Neckbreaker, Rolling Elbow 3, Scissors kick 1, Single Knee Facebuster, Soda Twist, Spinning Double Leg Take Down, Spin-Out Powerbomb 4, Stomach Block, I might be missing a few but those all look new to me.

Rolling elbow is new, for chain grapples. That'll come in handy for doing elbow contests with Indy guys.

#9 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:19 PM

Rolling elbow is new, for chain grapples. That'll come in handy for doing elbow contests with Indy guys.

Liking the moves this year. Can't wait to see what comes with the dlc packs and moves pack.

#10 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:00 PM

If they put in a kneeling super kick as a normal grapple I'll be happy. Everyone on PWG does them, and PWG is just amazing

#11 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:56 PM

I didn't see one but I will check later, they did add a new low super kick that Harper, Uso's, and Paige do. That kicks the gut and such.

#12 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

I didn't see one but I will check later, they did add a new low super kick that Harper, Uso's, and Paige do. That kicks the gut and such.

like a low boot?

#13 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:34 PM

Kinda, it makes the super kick motion but hit's the stomach instead of the  face. Like Harper's Super Kick.

#14 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

interesting

#15 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:38 PM

Yeah it's been fun when I've had time to type and study the moves. I've missed doing it. =D

#16 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:58 PM

movesets can be really fun to do

#17 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:18 AM

Yup, one of my favorite parts of the game. Making each wrestler unique and accurate. But I've noticed lately it's getting harder to find good matches and the network doesn't have most of the tv matches I could use and Hulu edits the main shows so it's been difficult. I'm working on Fandango and the 3 matches that went 12mins or longer I can't seem find anywhere.

#18 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:35 PM

Yup, one of my favorite parts of the game. Making each wrestler unique and accurate. But I've noticed lately it's getting harder to find good matches and the network doesn't have most of the tv matches I could use and Hulu edits the main shows so it's been difficult. I'm working on Fandango and the 3 matches that went 12mins or longer I can't seem find anywhere.

Really? I had no problem with him 3 months ago. Check out my one if you need a couple moves. Also, see his stuff as Curtis. WWE needs to stop removing all these matches

#19 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:40 PM

will do, I'm working on Axel and Fandango but some parts are working right. Superstars and Main Event Matches are easy but some are too short so I may only get a move or two, most matches I found with them go about three or so minutes. The network is real slow uploading new Raws and Smackdowns and only go back a few months so finding the exact match can be tricky. I think I got their main chain grapples going good but like ground grapples, corner, rope, and apron and Axel's taunts aren't working out too good.

#20 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:49 PM

will do, I'm working on Axel and Fandango but some parts are working right. Superstars and Main Event Matches are easy but some are too short so I may only get a move or two, most matches I found with them go about three or so minutes. The network is real slow uploading new Raws and Smackdowns and only go back a few months so finding the exact match can be tricky. I think I got their main chain grapples going good but like ground grapples, corner, rope, and apron and Axel's taunts aren't working out too good.

yea I hate how WWE clogs these 1 min videos in there. ground grapples: Knee attack(facing up), side: either the falling axe handle or elbow drop. Corner-right hook punch, back elbow strikes. Taunts, just go for his father's and the generic Rhodes ones(all for Axel)

Edited by AgeofSandow, 06 November 2014 - 02:49 PM.