What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made huge plans for my Universe with 4 brands. Raw would be all the in-game present-day guys I like, Smackdown would be CAWs of everyone from the last few games I like, NXT would be all other in-game characters, and WCW would be 100% original CAWs. But since I probably won't have the patience to set all that up with the whole CC debacle, I'll probably end up using just the two brands with minor shows and one or two CAWs.

I'm picking the game up tomorrow at some point, and not only do I want to post results here, but I hear it helps people to write down their results in a notebook, so I bought a new notebook specifically for my Universe.

Almost ended up making a whole new topic but eventually found this one.

I will be continuing with FXW again this year. It will be bigger than ever this year too.

The plan at this time is 3 shows.

Monday Night Livewire

FXW Heavyweight Champion: Jesse Jacobs

FXW Television Champion: Zack Strahm

FXW Tag Team Champions: Velocity (Luke Valiant & Oscar Vale)

FXW Vixens Champion: Wendy Klash

Friday Night Uprising

FXW Heritage Champion: Seth Xavier

FXW Tag Team Champions: Velocity

These are the main shows, which will be focusing on a huge feud between The Six (all champions) and The Hooligans. The 2 warring factions fight for control of the company.

Wednesday will be where all of the matches in Hybrid Fighting Championship Tournament will take place between the 10 best fighters in FXW. The tournament is in its second year and last year's winner will be looking to retain his place as the only winner.

Good thing you found this. I forgot I posted in this one, then couldn't find it and made my own topic before being reminded of this one XD

I will eventually have 2 companies in my Universe. Right now there's only WWE, who will have Monday Night Raw, Friday Night Smackdown, Saturday Night's Main Event as their minor, and PPV's week 4. My second company will be nicknamed The Alliance: WCW on Tuesdays with all original CAWs, NXT on Wednesdays with CAWs of my favorite wrestlers that aren't on the game, Velocity as their minor, and PPVs week 3.

I'm two weeks in but I'll post results after my first PPV as well, since I've already had a couple accidental double-bookings and brand invasions. In the meantime, here are my rosters:

Monday Night Raw

Bad News Barrett

Batista

Big E

Bo Dallas

Bray Wyatt

Cesaro

Chris Jericho

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Dean Ambrose

Erick Rowan

Jack Swagger

John Cena

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Luke Harper

Randy Orton

Rob Van Dam

Roman Reigns

Rusev

Ryback

Seth Rollins

Shawn Michaels

Sheamus

Sting

Triple H

Ultimate Warrior

Xavier Woods

Friday Night Smackdown

Adrian Neville

Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Booker T

Brock Lesnar

Cody Rhodes

Corey Graves

Curtis Axel

Damien Mizdow

Darren Young

Dolph Ziggler

Fandango

Goldust

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Justin Gabriel

Mark Henry

The Miz

R-Truth

Rey Mysterio

The Rock

Sami Zayn

Santino Marella

Stone Cold

Titus O'Neil

Tyson Kidd

Undertaker

Tag Team Division

The Authority [not in title race] (Rollins, Orton, Kane)

The Boom Squad (Kofi, Woods, Big E)

The Brotherhood (Goldust & Cody Rhodes)

The Miz & Damien Mizdow

R-Truth & Darren Young

The Usos (Jimmy & Jey)

The Wyatt Family (Harper, Rowan, Wyatt)

Initial Champions

WWE

Raw

WWE: Daniel Bryan

US: Sheamus

Smackdown

WHC: Brock Lesnar

IC: Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag: The Usos

Mr. MITB: TBD

KotR: TBD

RR: TBD

Alliance

WCW

WCW: TBD

Internet: TBD

NXT

NXT: TBD

TV: TBD

World Tag: TBD

$1M Man: TBD

WotY: TBD

RR: TBD

I haven't decided what to do with the Million Dollar Shot yet. My options at the moment are:

A) Same as Money in the Bank

B) Winner can insert himself into any pre-existing title match until next MDS PPV

C) MDS is defended at every PPV until Royal Rumble; whoever holds it then will be #30

D) A 1-on-1 title match at any PPV within next year AND choice of stipulation

E) I am always taking more ideas!

Wrestler of the Year will be the same thing as King of the Ring, though. No questions asked.

Only did one feud heading into extreme rules so that I could play around with story manager. It was between Rusev and Brock Lesnar. Rusev was very dominant and won the title at Extreme Rules.

Heading into Payback these were my feuds.

Rusev vs. Roman Reigns- This was very even leading to Payback. Neither man could score a clean victory over the other and only won by count out/dq up to the point of the title match. End the end Rusev retained the title in a table match. (Didn't want either man to get pinned so they both looked strong)

Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger IC Title

Kind of a boring feud with Ziggler retaining on Smackdown before Payback.

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

Really fun feud. Lesnar was attacking Goldberg each week and beating him with underhanded tactics. They finally had a fair match at Payback where Goldberg came out on top.

Wyatts vs. The Usos Tag Team Titles

Awesome feud between these two going back and forth in singles matches leading up to the ppv. The Wyatts won a close match in the end to become the new tag team champions.

Daniel Bryan vs. The Authority (HHH, Orton, Rollins)

3 on 1 handicap match where Bryan was dominated and eventually lost.

Other Notible Matches

Bray Wyatt won the United States Title in a battle royal.

Rey Mysterio won a battle royal to bring back the Cruiserwieght title.

RVD is the Hardcore Champion and is defending it weekly against superstars of my choosing.

As much hate as its received I am having a blast with universe this year. My plans are to have Rusev be an unbeatable champion while Bryan battles through The Authority to get into the rumble. Hopefully he will win and go on to face Rusev sat Mania. Keep on posting guys this is where I get all of my ideas for my universe.

Mine is going pretty well! Lesnar is feuding with Cena for the belt, at Extreme Rules Cena took the belt. The Usos have been feuding with the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood retained. Brie Bella is feuding with Aj Lee for the belt. Brie took the belt at Extreme Rules.

Mine is going pretty well! Lesnar is feuding with Cena for the belt, at Extreme Rules Cena took the belt. The Usos have been feuding with the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood retained. Brie Bella is feuding with Aj Lee for the belt. Brie took the belt at Extreme Rules.

Is it more enjoyable than 2K14? :)

Is it more enjoyable than 2K14? :)

Oh yes! I love universe! The rivalres are kinda hard to use for me. So I just use auto rivalry.

I will be continuing with FXW again this year. It will be bigger than ever this year too.

The plan at this time is 3 shows.

Monday Night Livewire

FXW Television Champion: Zack Strahm

FXW Tag Team Champions: Velocity (Luke Valiant & Oscar Vale)

Friday Night Uprising

FXW Heritage Champion: Seth Xavier

FXW Tag Team Champions: Velocity

These are the main shows, which will be focusing on a huge feud between The Six (all champions) and The Hooligans. The 2 warring factions fight for control of the company.

Wednesday will be where all of the matches in Hybrid Fighting Championship Tournament will take place between the 10 best fighters in FXW. The tournament is in its second year and last year's winner will be looking to retain his place as the only winner.

Sounds like a good Universe setup! How many total people do you use in FXW?

I want to make my Friday night show an all tag team show. 20 superstars, ten tag teams. I'll use mostly midcarders or legends. Maybe you guys could help me with the tag teams. So far I'm thinking of this.

1. the usos

2. The brotherhood

3. Harper and Rowen

4. Miz and Big show

5. R truth and woods

6. Graves and Neville

7. Kidd and sami

8. Kofi and Gabriel

9. Henry and Big e

10. edge and Christian

Oh and the main title would be the nxt title which would be either partner vs partner or fatel four ways and would act like the x division title once a year.

I want to make my Friday night show an all tag team show. 20 superstars, ten tag teams. I'll use mostly midcarders or legends. Maybe you guys could help me with the tag teams. So far I'm thinking of this.

1. the usos

2. The brotherhood

3. Harper and Rowen

4. Miz and Big show

5. R truth and woods

6. Graves and Neville

7. Kidd and sami

8. Kofi and Gabriel

9. Henry and Big e

10. edge and Christian

Oh and the main title would be the nxt title which would be either partner vs partner or fatel four ways and would act like the x division title once a year.

I would put Kofi with Xavier Woods, those two and Big E were supposed to be a stable on TV but for some reason were shut down. Plus what else are you gonna do with Woods?

1. the usos

2. The brotherhood

3. Harper and Rowen

4. Miz and Big show

5. R truth and woods

6. Graves and Neville

7. Kidd and sami

8. Kofi and Gabriel

9. Henry and Big e

10. edge and Christian

I would put Kofi with Xavier Woods, those two and Big E were supposed to be a stable on TV but for some reason were shut down. Plus what else are you gonna do with Woods?

Their still a stable. But the don't know what to do with them or what they should be Face or Heel.

First PPV in the books. I figured I'll change things up; instead of typing out every match result into this thread I'll play/watch one month at a time and give highlights for each show, followed by PPV results.

April 1 is when I spend less time on rivalries and more time on making sure my rosters are how I want them, so I left auto rivalries on for the month. From this point on, however, I'm making my own rivalries.

Raw

Week 1 of year 1 is always effected by fixing your Universe so that it plays to your liking. For that reason, the only real rivalry is the start of a long one between The Usos and The Wyatt Family for the WWE Tag Team Championships. The Usos have had the upper hand when competing on Raw, winning both tag matches between the teams and going 1-1 in singles matches. But who will come out on top when it matters most?

Meanwhile, United States Champion Sheamus has been proving worthy of the title's first reign of the Universe, defeating Kofi Kingston in convincing fashion and Cesaro inside Hell in a Cell. But when his two victims were placed in a Triple Threat match for a shot at the title (and revenge), I'm afraid they got some Bad News. Will Barrett provide a disappointing end to the champion's dominant first month?

Oh yeah, apparently the WWE Championship is a thing too, but nobody bothered to mention it until week 4...

Smackdown

The Rock and Rey Mysterio have a friendly rivalry in the show's first few weeks. In this 4-match series, The Great One is superior to The Ultimate Underdog, 3-1. The Miz has a 4-match series of his own on the first set of Friday nights, going 1-on-1 with Alberto Del Rio. But this time around, The Awesome One gets the clean sweep of Del Rio. What will make of these four Superstars in the coming weeks?

The first World Heavyweight Champion is Brock Lesnar, and he's eager to scout Smackdown's talent. To nobody's surprise, Stone Cold wins the show's first main event and immediately looks at the Big Gold Belt. The two stare each other down and what not, until The Undertaker buys a ticket and challenges Lesnar to prove that the 1 in 21-1 is a fluke, and successfully might I add. With that out of the way, Lesnar now sets his sights on defending the title against Stone Cold at...

Backlash

United States Championship

Sheamus vs. Bad News Barrett

Winner and STILL United States Champion: Sheamus

Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz

WINNER: Rey Mysterio

World Heavyweight Championship

Brock Lesnar vs. Stone Cold (Extreme Rules)

Winner and NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Stone Cold

Intercontinental Championship

Dolph Ziggler vs. Fandango

Winner and NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: Fandango

The Boom Squad (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) vs. The Brotherhood

WINNERS: The Boom Squad

WWE Tag Team Championship

The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family

Winners and NEW WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: The Wyatt Family

WWE Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton (Extreme Rules)

Winner and NEW WWE CHAMPION: Randy Orton

Current Champions

WWE: Randy Orton (April 1)

US: Sheamus (first champion)

WHC: Stone Cold (April 1)

IC: Fandango (April 1)

WWE Tag: The Wyatt Family (April 1)

As of right now:

Raw has the WWE WHC, US, Tag, & Divas titles. SD has the WWE WHC, IC, Tag, & Divas titles.

My first champs were Daniel Bryan (WWE WHC), Dean Ambrose (US), Bad News Barrett (IC), Cody Rhodes & Goldust (Tag), & AJ Lee (Divas).

My rivalries were Bryan/Batista, Dean/Bray (was gonna be without a belt, but I went ahead and made Dean the US champ), Roman & Seth/Harper & Rowan (never happened in Universe so I deleted it), ADR/Neville, Barrett/Zayn, & Cody & Goldust/Miz & Mizdow.

At Extreme Rules: Cody & Goldust d. Miz & Mizdow. Afterwards I split up Miz & Mizdow. Barrett d. Zayn. Ambrose d. Wyatt. Neville d. ADR. And Bryan d. Batista. No Divas title match despite Nikki Bella becoming #1 contender on the Raw before.

After this show I put Cody & Goldust in a feud with Kidd/Gabriel.

At Payback: Cody & Goldust d. Kidd/Gabriel. Barrett d. Zayn. Ambrose d. Wyatt. ADR d. Neville. I had a Triple Threat which I put Cena over Kane and Orton. And Batista d. Bryan to win the WWE WHC. Still no Divas title match despite Nikki Bella becoming #1 contender again on the SD before.

That's how far I am atm. I had The Shield together at this point but Reigns & Rollins only appeared once to win a tag match so I split up the team and threaded singles attires for them and changed their entrances. Kept Dean & Roman face and turned Seth heel.

Plans: Bryan vs Batista concludes at MitB. IDK if I'll have Batista retain or Bryan regain the title. I'm gonna have Ambrose retain over Wyatt at MitB to end their feud and may start an Ambrose/Graves feud with Graves taking the belt off him. I'll have Zayn finally win the IC title at MitB from Barrett, ending their feud. Have no idea who to have Sami feud with after that. I'm still hoping for a freaking Divas title match at a PPV. I may give it to Nikki Bella in her first match for the damn thing since it seems to be defended just as much as Ambrose did with the US title in 2013-2014. And I still have to figure out what to do with Seth & Roman. Might make Roman an opponent for Batista if I decide to have Batista stay champ, and may move Rollins over to SD to feud with Ziggler since he doesn't have a feud either atm. And I plan on having Cody & Goldust drop the tag straps to Harper & Rowan whenever I decide it's time.

Also CM Punk hasn't made a single appearance in my Universe yet. I find that quite hilarious.

Frontier Extreme Wrestling

Monday Night Livewire [May Week 1]

Fresh off his successful title defense at FXW's biggest event of the year, Homecoming, Jesse Jacobs starts out the show in the ring with the other members of The Six, all of which are carrying most of the gold in FXW.

Jacobs goes on and on about how he is greatest FXW Heavyweight Champion of all time, and claiming he was always the true champion (having been the LVWA Heavyweight Champion when the company folded). He is not wrong in saying he is a great champion but there has been many great champions in FXW's history.

Jacobs makes a huge announcement that he will defend the title against anyone who dares cross the path of The Six. Is there anyone that is silly enough to do so?

The pyro lights up the stage and a legend of FXW emerges! A returning master of violence, The Triple X, Vinnie FoxXx, has a mic in hand and is staking claim to the title.

FXW Owner appears over the tron and refuses Jacobs' option of defending the title tonight but he is more than happy to allow Vinnie to earn his shot if he can manage to defeat Jacobs in the main event!

Match 1: Vixen Tag Match
Alice Doll & Wendy Klash [Vixens Champion] vs Casey Constantino & Kitty Komoto

A great back and forth match between 4 of the best Vixens in FXW, 3 of which have held the FXW Vixen Championship. The bad girls appear to be too much for the fan favourites, this time round. Alice picks up the victory for her team. After the match, Klash floors a wounded Constantino and shows why she is the champion by planting Alice with the title.
Winners: Alice Doll & Wendy Klash

Match 2: Singles Match
Liam Rodrick vs Naveen Estrada

A surprisingly quick match between these two young superstars, Estrada claims the victory with an assist from the bottom rope.
Winner: Naveen Estrada

Match 3: #1 Contender Tag Team Match
The Airwalkers (Frankie Yeoman & Jake Lee) vs Shawshot (Alex & Blaine Shaw)

The amazing duo of speed and power of the Shaw brothers proved too much for the quickest tag team in FXW. After the match, Velocity's Luke Valiant attacks Blaine Shaw to show he is not afraid.

Winners: Shawshot

Match 4: Hardcore Fatal 4Way Match
Sampson vs Maniac 34 vs Brother Curtis vs Jezta

This match between 4 FXW monsters had its fair share of falls and brutal moments but nothing could have prepared the crowd for the finish when Jezta threw his WMI room mate, Maniac 34 through a flaming table. Jezta drags his fallen brother back to the locker room. Dr Worthington will hopefully be able to make sense of this.

Winner: Jezta

Main Event: Singles Match for FXW Heavyweight Championship shot
Jesse Jacobs [Heavyweight Champion] vs Vinnie FoxXx

There was no sign of ring rust on the returning veteran, this was truly a great match up between 2 men that have never met in the ring. Neither man would give an inch, that was until all hell broke loose as members of The Six stormed the ring giving FoxXx a DQ victory. It didn't stop there, The New Jersey Pitbulls (Clive & Nick Garland) and Tyberius Clay joined the battle. The show fades out with a huge battle spills out the ring.
Winner: Vinnie FoxXx [DQ]

This can't be good... Has Vinnie FoxXx reunited one of the most violent factions in FXW? Will FXW be able to contain 2 huge factions? Only time will tell.

Another month, another review.

Raw

The WWE Championship has been covered much more this month, as Daniel Bryan has set his sights on the man who just defeated him for the belt, Randy Orton. Orton has resorted to cheap shots and distractions for the upper hand, but with the moral support of Roman Reigns, Bryan is hoping for another chance to carry the title.

WWE Tag Team Champions The Wyatt Family don't have the best record against The Usos, but they are definitely in their opponent's heads. Jey and Jimmy showed signs of tension when bickering over who would start a tag match, but quickly moved on to pick up a win. Now they get their championship rematch.

Bad News Barrett has not given up on his quest for Sheamus' United States Championship. I only put this here because there has not been a single American competitor to even have an opportunity to become #1 Contender for the United States Championship. Thanks, Obama.

Smackdown

Fandango left Backlash with the upset victory over Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship, but Dolph promised to right his wrongs. The two agreed to give the fans a PPV preview by defending their title 2 days BEFORE Bad Blood in a Table match. Ladies and gentlemen, your winner... and STILL Intercontinental Champion... Fan... Dan... Go!

Stone Cold Steve Austin overcame the odds at Backlash, defeating Brock Lesnar for the World Heavyweight Championship. As you could expect, Lesnar has not been the same since, going on an absolute rampage throughout Smackdown. Will Stone Cold be able to repeat history? Or will Lesnar make Stone Cold his next victim and pick up where he left off?

Bad Blood

Ryback vs. Cesaro

INTERFERENCE: Big E

WINNER: Ryback

R-Truth & Darren Young vs. The Brotherhood

WINNERS: R-Truth & Darren Young

WWE Tag Team Championship

The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: The Wyatt Family

United States Championship

Bad News Barrett vs. Sheamus (Table)

Winner and STILL United States Championship: Sheamus

World Heavyweight Championship

Brock Lesnar vs. Stone Cold

Winner and NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Brock Lesnar

Sami Zayn vs. Corey Graves

WINNER: Corey Graves

WWE Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton (Table)

Winner and STILL WWE Champion: Randy Orton

Current Champions

WWE: Randy Orton (April 1)

WHC: Brock Lesnar (May 1)

US: Sheamus (first champion)

IC: Fandango (April 1)

WWE Tag: The Wyatt Family (April 1)

I wish they had backlash in the game.

Oh, but they do! Backlash 2003 is in the game because of the HHH/HBK Showcase mode. My schedule is:

Backlash

Bad Blood

Money in the Bank

Battleground

Summerslam

Elimination Chamber

Armageddon

Survivor Series

King of the Ring (custom)

Royal Rumble

No Way Out (custom)

Wrestlemania