Dolph Ziggler

Spoiler

3348cwn.png

Adrian Neville

Spoiler
2cokbys.png
Dean Ambrose
Spoiler

Edited by East Coast, 04 November 2015 - 01:54 AM.

#2 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:29 PM

we literally just posted our topics at the same exact time...lol

#3 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • SEN (PS3): LoneZero36

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

The Del Rio set is awesome, Gonna check out Cesaro today.

#4 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:08 PM

Cesaro is well done my friend. Just wondering why you used the gutwrench twice. maybe you could use a powerbomb or something. real nice sets, from one moveset maker to another.

#5 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:33 PM

Cesaro is well done my friend. Just wondering why you used the gutwrench twice. maybe you could use a powerbomb or something. real nice sets, from one moveset maker to another.

i don't think i used any doubles of moves.

do u mean the standing Grapple Gutwrench & the new deadlift ground Gutwrench?

i mean, yeah...they're both deadlift gutwrench suplexes, but they are from different positions...and they're both character specific moves added into the game for Cesaro.

Cesaro doesn't really do a powerbomb. thats a Claudio move, and i only threw in Claudio moves if i needed to fill a gap. I didn't need any filler for standing or ground grapples. I have plenty of Cesaro moves for those positions

#6 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:36 PM

i mean, yeah...they're both deadlift gutwrench suplexes, but they are from different positions...and they're both character specific moves added into the game for Cesaro.

Cesaro doesn't really do a powerbomb. thats a Claudio move, and i only threw in Claudio moves if i needed to fill a gap. I didn't need any filler for standing or ground grapples. I have plenty of Cesaro moves for those positions

That's what I meant. I may use Powerbomb 3. I have seen him use it on NXT, and in the past few months, especially against John Cena. I'm not big on filler in the stun section, either, but he has used the move. When I get the game next month maybe I can test how it flows.

#7 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:46 PM

That's what I meant. I may use Powerbomb 3. I have seen him use it on NXT, and in the past few months, especially against John Cena. I'm not big on filler in the stun section, either, but he has used the move. When I get the game next month maybe I can test how it flows.

in the Cena matches ur either thinking of the Tiger Bomb that Cesaro uses.....or the fact that Cena hit Cesaro w/ a sitout powerbomb.

The only Powerbombs that Cesaro has done in the last 2 years.....are these

1z3zchs.gifa3ghah.gif

2uf7v9t.gif2q9hqg5.gif

#8 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:53 PM

in the Cena matches ur either thinking of the Tiger Bomb that Cesaro uses.....or the fact that Cena hit Cesaro w/ a sitout powerbomb.

The only Powerbombs that Cesaro has done in the last 2 years.....are these

1z3zchs.gifa3ghah.gif

2uf7v9t.gif2q9hqg5.gif

no, like an actual powerbomb. Might've been a counter.

#9 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:22 AM

all 4 of those are counters. Thats the only way he's done it. I have an archive of moves from every show for the last 2 years......and those are the only powerbombs i have for Cesaro in the database.

there's a chance i missed it, especially in 2012...when i was a little more lax w/ my note taking. But it's unlikely

#10 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 01:19 AM

all 4 of those are counters. Thats the only way he's done it. I have an archive of moves from every show for the last 2 years......and those are the only powerbombs i have for Cesaro in the database.

there's a chance i missed it, especially in 2012...when i was a little more lax w/ my note taking. But it's unlikely

does it cost 9.99? lol

#11 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 01:48 AM

:)

no........i literally have been keeping notes for almost 3 years. 

my database is so large....i had to download a program just so i could search thru it easily.

I can tell u every move that a current wrestler has done since late 2011......and what show they did it on

#12 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:20 AM

my database is so large....i had to download a program just so i could search thru it easily.

I can tell u every move that a current wrestler has done since late 2011......and what show they did it on

Not sure whether to be scared or just impressed... lol. Even I can't do that. You should upload it someday, when you stop doing movesets. It'll help newer people when looking back at these years.

Edited by AgeofSandow, 01 November 2014 - 03:20 AM.

#13 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:42 AM

Not sure whether to be scared or just impressed... lol. Even I can't do that. You should upload it someday, when you stop doing movesets. It'll help newer people when looking back at these years.

i had an online version on the WWE 12 (or 13?) board. But it got too big and the bandwith couldn't handle it or something....and the site wouldn't allow me to update it anymore.

So now its just on my laptop (and backed up on a usb stick). I've tried to think of a way to get it out to ppl....but never could figure out a good way to do it

#14 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:11 AM

m

i had an online version on the WWE 12 (or 13?) board. But it got too big and the bandwith couldn't handle it or something....and the site wouldn't allow me to update it anymore.

So now its just on my laptop (and backed up on a usb stick). I've tried to think of a way to get it out to ppl....but never could figure out a good way to do it

maybe you can just make a website

#15 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:53 AM

working on Dean ambrose. Should be done 2morrow.

then i wanna get to either Rusev, Wyatt Family, Orton, Swagger or Sami next

Edited by East Coast, 05 November 2014 - 02:59 AM.

#16 american dream

american dream

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 13,441 posts
  • Gamertag: jam75
  • SEN (PS3): jam75

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:34 PM

Swagger next, please..

Im having a great time using Ziggler & Cesaro.

#17 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:41 PM

Swagger next, please..

Im having a great time using Ziggler & Cesaro.

ok....because u've been cool enough to rate my stuff.

#18 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • SEN (PS3): LoneZero36

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:39 PM

Looking forward to Ambrose. I like the Neville set a lot.

#19 solidassassin47

solidassassin47

Jobber

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Gamertag: Solidassassin47
  • SEN (PS3): SolidOrange47

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:59 AM

Love all the sets you've upped cesaro and ziggler is my favorite. Any chance you could do both stings ive rated your sets online and will continue to do so great job again.

#20 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:53 PM

Love all the sets you've upped cesaro and ziggler is my favorite. Any chance you could do both stings ive rated your sets online and will continue to do so great job again.

i've been working on Surfer sting for awhile. 

but since i got the game....i had to put him on the back burner till i fix some of my fave wrestlers to use.