If you knew what you know now would you have still bought the game

TheAbyss24

Considering the fact I only paid 5$ for 2K15 the answer is yes I'd still buy the game lol it's not like it's svr 11 that game was the biggest disappoint to me.i will be buying the nextgen version in January when I get my ps4 and to tell you the truth I'm very concerned that gameplay and graphics aside that the nextgen version will be just as stripped down as lastgen with the exception of my career.

A couple of hours ago I have been Not too sure if it was the right thing to preorder the Hulk Edition for XBox One, especially since I have no Xbox One yet...

But now after showing the "Superstar Studio" trailer, I'm hyped again! Something I always wanted for the game was the possibility for everybody to easily import their own images.

A couple of hours ago I have been Not too sure if it was the right thing to preorder the Hulk Edition for XBox One, especially since I have no Xbox One yet...

But now after showing the "Superstar Studio" trailer, I'm hyped again! Something I always wanted for the game was the possibility for everybody to easily import their own images.

lol :lol:

Hmm. I pre-ordered with $5 just so I could get sting if the game was worth it. At this point I think I will wait to see some reviews of final next-gen play. I don't think that would have changed had they been up front. I just wish people could see where hoping for next year has gotten them. Yes they may bring things back in 2k16, just wait and see, don't expect it, don't get hyped for it, just wait.

As for those who buy it for the roster updates, seems crazy to me. You get 5-10 new people you could have made yourself/downloaded on a better game.

Archived