John Cena's VO entrance(video)

Michael Prettyboy J

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that's the exact volume of his entrance voice over; seems like it's amplified for this behind the scenes advert.

Yeah, I think this is the case (at least I hope).

I remember a video of demo gameplay showing his entrance. Not only was the voice over quieter, it sounded a lot more like it had been properly mixed, unlike the clip in this video.

I don't think that's the exact volume of his entrance voice over; seems like it's amplified for this behind the scenes advert.

Yeah, I think this is the case (at least I hope).

I remember a video of demo gameplay showing his entrance. Not only was the voice over quieter, it sounded a lot more like it had been properly mixed, unlike the clip in this video.

Link?

You should start an I got the game thread because I'm sure the people here will adore you for it :P

I don't wanna bombard you with questions, including the obvious, but if there are questions floating around here too often that you have a solid answer for to keep the speculation out, I'd say go for it

Alberto del rio chris jericho cm punk have 2 models each. Not sure on kane yet. Im sure triple h has 2 so that was kind of messed up as they didnt reveal that. And punks name has 12' 13' next to it

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask.

Also create a arena title logo is still in on ps3. Looks like Nothin changed on cas. And heads has the same heads from last year. But there were a few that was locked

Archived