DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they'd of put a couple of WCW arenas and some NWO guys in the WCW pack...that aside the DLC this year seems fantastic, some strange WCW inclusions, was expecting guys like Nash, Hall, Goldberg(?), Savage, Vader

I hope Sid has an alternative wrestling attire

Glad Los Matadores aren't in, they don't deserve to be in. They suck.

Lol I agree with that, but what about the rest of the roster? All spots aren't revealed yet (if I'm not mistaken). Los Matadores might be in. I personally hope Summer Rae makes it.

She is already in

2K Showcase: One More Match
  • Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
  • Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
  • Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment®;
  • 2K Showcase: One More Match will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

YES!! *censored*ING YES!!!

104 bucks if you get the regular game (60 bucks), the season pass and all three packs. :|

And that's not even including Hogan and Sting (if you buy shortly after release) lol. Ridiculous.

Right? I seriously think it's way overpriced.

Hopefully Lord Steven Regal means the BlueBloods theme, Regal Cutter and a real STF and not Cena's STF-U moves. Fit Finlay? Err... I hope we get some good brawler moves out of it like stiff uppercuts or leaping tombstone/owen hart's inverted tombstone, but considering that Finlay was in the 2006/07 etc games I doubt it.

Hopefully DDP is the WCW version...

But at this point in time they either need to go Hard As a Mother... on WCW or just not include it all together,

There is absolutely NO POINT in having the basics of a fantastic WCW game split-up between 5 or so WWWE games. Why have Arn Anderson/NWA Road Warriors, the correct Nitro Arena on svr2011, Starrcade/ClashOfTheChampions arenas in wwe12, WCW belts in wwe13 dlc, nWo/Nash/Hall/Goldberg/Flair on wwe2k14 and Sting/WCW Regal/(hopefully WCW) DDP and Finlay on 2k15?

2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior

• Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
  • Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
  • Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
  • Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
  • Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
  • Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
  • 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

My question

is that mean undertaker and hhh have another attire or they are not in disc ??

Archived