Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Didn't know the Rise of the Knockouts show was a free show on Twitch. Tryna watch it on my PS4 before tonight's Impact.

Crazy little brawl in the crowd between Saraya Knight and Su Yung. Knight tried to *censored*ing hang Su Yung near the end of the match, shit was nuts.

Weird seeing Rosemary with her stable from RISE, especially since she's supposed to be loldead on Impact right now. They're on some Purge shit with the masks lol.

Chelsea Green just on this show as herself and not as Laurel Van Ness. :lol: Must be weird for her to be back so soon, even if it is representing RISE.

Would be cool if Rosemary got Paradise Lost on Impact.

Pretty interesting content on Impact's Twitch, like Joe Hendry playing Sonic the Hedgehog and Samoa Joe vs. Scott Steiner with Santino Marella and Alicia Atout providing commentary for some reason lol.

The OGz sounds so lame, call em the LAX OGz or something lol.

Never thought Allie would be one who'd drop wrestling gear for regular clothes, it's weird lol.

Millions of "This is Wrestling"/"TNA" chants, but I believe this is the first time I've ever heard an "Impact Wrestling" chant lol. Good shit by oVe/Lucha Brothers/Rich Swann in the main event.

Main event was on some PWG shit lol.

Guest Fight Me.

This Kross/Williams squash match would've been a great debut for Killer Kross if they had saved his debut for Slammiversary.

Guest Fight Me.

^ Agree with all that. Just finished this show now, the opening Fatal 4 Way was nuts. Wish Ishimori or Fenix had won instead of the obvious Johnny Impact win. Also, Moose should've won. Tired of Aries lol.

Hows impact been lately??

It's been great from top to bottom, lots of new talent. You definately should watch Su Yung and OVE's work.Their definitely coming into their own and distancing themselves from the old product. If they keep it, they'll be my favorite promotion.

It's been great from top to bottom, lots of new talent. You definately should watch Su Yung and OVE's work.Their definitely coming into their own and distancing themselves from the old product. If they keep it, they'll be my favorite promotion.

Its been awhile since I watched like a good while mvp was still around lol.... what network they on now??

Its been awhile since I watched like a good while mvp was still around lol.... what network they on now??

Pop TV. You can also find it on youtube. if you don't have that channel.

BFG promo speculation

IMPACT Wrestling Vice President of Production Kevin Sullivan said that IMPACT Wrestling left hidden messages in the promo that revealed the location of Bound For Glory.

https://twitter.com/KevinSullyTV/status/1023214416198692866

Many fans are starting to speculate that is has something to do with Chris Jericho. Draw your own conclusions and let us know in the comments below.
Here is the promo in question:

BFG promo speculation

IMPACT Wrestling Vice President of Production Kevin Sullivan said that IMPACT Wrestling left hidden messages in the promo that revealed the location of Bound For Glory.

https://twitter.com/KevinSullyTV/status/1023214416198692866

Many fans are starting to speculate that is has something to do with Chris Jericho. Draw your own conclusions and let us know in the comments below.

Here is the promo in question:

If Jericho says he won't do All-In out of respect for Vince, I doubt he would do anything with Impact

Don Callis was on the Killing The Town podcast with Paul Lazenby and talked about the controversy surrounding the Scarlett Bordeaux character. You can listen to the podcast here:

“See now, I did not see that because I was following her name on Twitter during the show and it was like 90% positive. The worst thing I saw, someone wrote an article and said, ‘Well, they’ve gotta be very careful about how they do this’. The good thing was the person was smart enough to understand that what Scarlett is doing is she’s basically saying, ‘Hey, I am not going to be told how to dress and how to look and that I shouldn’t look how God made me and I’m not gonna cover up because some man or whatever thinks it’s politically correct for me to cover up. If I wanna dress like this, I’m gonna dress like this. This is me.’ And I thought that was an empowering message from her. But some people, you know, they look for things to be offended about and whatever. I’m unclear as to what anything she said was offensive. Also, let’s all understand this is a wrestling show! Did you get mad at the lead heel in the last movie you saw and wanna go and send the actor letters because he didn’t like his character? Everyone’s playing a role here so let’s just be clear.

But I thought it was interesting what she did and I think that people will be pleasantly surprised as we move forward. She’s actually a very good wrestler and I think it got people talking in a good way and yeah, I think people are going, ‘Oh, what are they gonna do?’ and I don’t know what they think is gonna happen here but you never know! You’re gonna have to tune in to IMPACT on Pop TV in the USA every Thursday night at 8’o clock or on Game TV and the fabulous Fight Network in Canada to check it out. It is must-see programming especially the most recent tapings from Toronto in the Rebel Entertainment Complex. What a great venue. I think our male demographic will go up with Scarlett. I’m not sure.”

Don Callis also spoke on whether the Scarlett Bordeaux character was a jab at the WWE’s recent Women’s Revolution.

“You know this is true and I don’t mean this as a knock because I don’t watch anything. It’s funny, I used to laugh when I would hear Eric Bischoff talk about back in the WCW days that he didn’t watch ECW, like, ‘I never watch that’. I was like, ‘Oh BS he didn’t watch it’. No, I now believe that Eric Bischoff did not watch ECW or much of anything else because he wouldn’t have any goddamn time to do it, and I totally understand that. So I legitimately haven’t watched WWE in many, many, many years and it’s not because I don’t want to or because it’s not great, I mean I’m a subscriber to the Network and all that but you know, you just don’t have time. I don’t watch other promotions either.

So yeah, I don’t know what they’re doing on that. This was an independent kind of a thing with Scarlett and I think she’s gonna be a star and she’s gonna do a great job with it. And I think if you’ve learnt nothing else from watching IMPACT the last 6 or 7 months, I think you should know that if you think you know what’s gonna happen, you probably don’t, and that’s probably how entertainment should be.”

Guest Fight Me.

This backstage area LAX is brawling at is pretty nice.

I hate that the Desi Hit Squad do the Jinder taunt and one of them wear a robe pretty similar to Jinder's too.

I like how Ishimori didn't come back as a heel just cause he's in Bullet Club now.

Tessa Blanchard is so good...yet so bad. ?

Nice LU reference with Pentagon's armbreaker being called the Gift of the Gods.

Archived