• Please log in to reply
3018 replies to this topic

#3001 X-zero

X-zero

Opener

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:38 AM

Was ODB the secret surprise coming? When she got there I don't think they ever said it was her.

#3002 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 74,613 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:39 AM

Was ODB the secret surprise coming? When she got there I don't think they ever said it was her.

Nah...gotta be someone else. But I really don't know.

Knowing TNA, Dixie is probably back. Lol.

#3003 X-zero

X-zero

Opener

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

Nah...gotta be someone else. But I really don't know.

Knowing TNA, Dixie is probably back. Lol.

Cool they just brought it up again so it wasn't ODB.

#3004 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 74,613 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:48 AM

Karen Jarrett isn't a real person.

#3005 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 31,948 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:48 AM

FLOOOOOOOOOOOP

*Censored* off Karen, just as bad as Dixie.

#3006 Ziggy*

Ziggy*

"What's a little liquor to a cold heart?"

• Members
  • 41,361 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: @EscapeArtistZ

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:49 AM

:yawn: Karen Jarrett

#3007 X-zero

X-zero

Opener

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:49 AM

JJ has turned her blonde to match the rest of the family. Also kinda of a let down.

#3008 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 31,948 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:50 AM

Look at JB's face, he doesn't give a *Censored*

Where are the Angle chants?

Edited by TheNewF'NShow, 24 March 2017 - 01:50 AM.

#3009 X-zero

X-zero

Opener

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:53 AM

I just noticed the new impact logo use the same color scheme as the GFW logo.

Save_US.EC3

Edited by X-zero, 24 March 2017 - 01:53 AM.

#3010 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 74,613 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:56 AM

Josh Matthews...still the best part of this shit show.

#3011 X-zero

X-zero

Opener

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:00 AM

Someone said Aj Styles

EC3 "Yeah he is ok"

I was hoping for a One Percenter on one of those two.

#3012 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 74,613 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:57 PM

Yesterday's episode has me kind of worried, because it makes me feel like the excitement I have for this "new Impact" might die off sooner than I thought. Pretty "meh" episode...especially the "huge surprise". I'm not sure why we're even supposed to care about Karen Angle. She's never been a real person of interest. She was Angle's wife...then she was a whore...then she was Jarrett's wife...now she's Jarrett's aging wife. Am I supposed to care?

Edited by Generations, 24 March 2017 - 03:57 PM.

#3013 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 31,948 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:43 PM

Now Impact has a partnership with WOS or something.

https://mobile.twitt...175441186992128

#3014 classiq.

classiq.

Basic Huganomics

• Members
  • 18,958 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Homebwoi

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:44 AM

Former TNA Knockout Raquel aka Gabi Castrovinci was on AfterBuzz TV earlier today where she was interviewed on Spotlight On by Christian Rosenburg. Here are some highlights of the interview:

How she got contacted to be on Tough Enough:

After becoming a WBFF Pro, WWE found me through them and selected a bunch of people from the WBFF. A phone call was made and I was asked to apply. I decided last minute to join after watching Ariane Andrew on Tough Enough.

Best and worst thing about training during Tough Enough:

We didnt have much wrestling training. It made me mad. When I signed up I wanted to become a wrestler. When I got there things were differnt. The tryouts the first few days were so intense. That was the hardest thing so far in wrestling.

The Afa training school show incident:

We drove to Miami, at the moment I was so mad, I didnt feel anything at the time. Im professional, if I have a problem with someone I will talk to them out of the ring. We drove back home, I was sore and feeling like crap. The next day I woke up covered in bruises and took photos on snapchat. Someone screenshot the photos and wrote an article and they had footage of the match from someone in the crowd. Next thing I get a phonecall from TMZ. I believe they attacked me because I had just done my first set of tapings with TNA and I was scheduled to win the title at the promotion the following week. I think thats what motivated them to do that. I passed that and it made me a stronger person. I left Afas school after that. I have not spoken to him since that.

Who came up with her TNA name Raquel:

I believe it was Dixie Carter who came up with the name Raquel.

What happened with the Lashley storyline in TNA:

The person who was supposed to work with me in the storyline walked out last minute & they lost the chemistry of the storyline so they dropped it.

On the rumor the Knockouts kicked her out of the lockerroom:

Oh, its true! It was my first time at a wrestling event like that. While in Tough Enough we went to RAW but were instructed to not talk to or say anything to the talents backstage. Going into TNA I was very shy. Im a shy person. I got to TNA the second day of tapings, mid-day. I had to tape something. Im nervous and I walk in. I went to get changed and didnt say hi to anyone. Its a big no-no in wrestling but I didnt know that at that time. They brought me to a room and told me that I was welcomed back to the locker room when I earned the respect. Lucky Chelsea Green was at TNA for a tryout and she explained it to me. I finished the set of tapings and was not allowed in the locker room for a while.

On her leaving TNA:

What happen was January came around. I got an email about upcoming tapings. Nobody reached out to me to re-new my contract. A few changes have been happening with the company. When the time comes we can talk about me possibly returning. It has given me opportunity to wrestle at more places.

You can watch the full interview below:

http://squaredcircle...-with-tna-more/

#3015 classiq.

classiq.

Basic Huganomics

• Members
  • 18,958 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Homebwoi

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:21 PM

Thats one more on the team. Over the last few weeks, the new regime of Impact Wrestling has made some major international moves. New partnerships with Japans Pro Wrestling Noah and Mexicos Crash Wrestling and AAA have emerged, making Impact Wrestling look a bit more important. You can now add a British name to the list.

According to a new press release, Impact Wrestling will be partnering with ITV on a relaunch of World of Sport, which will initially see a ten episode series. The arent many details known on the new series, though a launch event will take place on March 27 in Manchester, England where the roster will be announced. The first live event will take place on May 25 in Preston, England.

https://wrestlingrum...pact-wrestling/

#3016 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 74,613 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:44 PM

Thats one more on the team. Over the last few weeks, the new regime of Impact Wrestling has made some major international moves. New partnerships with Japans Pro Wrestling Noah and Mexicos Crash Wrestling and AAA have emerged, making Impact Wrestling look a bit more important. You can now add a British name to the list.

Lol...nah.

"Desperate" is the word they're looking for.

#3017 GDAWG

GDAWG

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,326 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DANGMQ82

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:44 PM

Don't Crash and AAA hate each other?

#3018 Oresama

Oresama

おれさま

• Members
  • 22,602 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:25 PM

The other concept designs from Nixon:

a4pljo.png

2588kzb.png

#3019 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 74,613 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:26 PM

Don't Crash and AAA hate each other?

From what I understand...AAA pretty much hates every Mexican promotion that isn't AAA...

All of the Nixon designs look really nice as a set, IMO. Definitely wouldn't mind if Impact ended up using them. Especially when they're all gilded and enameled, and not just "flat" concepts. Either way, I hope Nixon makes physical belts just for shits and giggles. I see belt makers do that from time to time...just to follow through with a pet project. 

Edited by Generations, Yesterday, 07:35 PM.