Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.

10pm ET for the PPV is gonna be rough, but I look forward to it. I would've easily watched BFG over Dynamite for one night, just save Dynamite for the next morning. But on well.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

LFG.

Awesome Kong's Hall of Fame Induction will be during the Countdown at 9:30pm ET.

Oh shit, didn't know the Digital Media Championship (still hate that name) finals was on the preshow too.

Guest Fight Me.

It's showtime!

The IIspiration got a Mania entrance lol

I know they're in Vegas, but it's about the same size as their regular venue. Damn shame, I think they can draw more these days personally. Especially with the AEW/Impact/AAA names they got.

The new referee shirts are...something lol

Trwy Miguel really going all the way with the Miles Morales stuff. Love the graffiti entrance.

I ain't ever seen a replay on simply a pin before lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Heath is a very forgiving guy, Rhino let him get his ass kicked til the last minute lmao

Jordynne Grace is the new AEW Champion.

Don't mind Chris Sabin ditching the MCMG theme, but it needs the "Hail Sabin" intro.

Does it black out randomly for anyone else?

ROCKY.

Sabin's colors take me back. ???

Guest Fight Me.
7 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Is it me or is the ring way shorter height wise than normal ones? 

Everything looks the exact same to me, just in blue lol

Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, Lunchbox said:

Braun is totally showing up in this match isn't he?

He should pull up with the Greatest Royal Rumble Championship lmao

Guest Fight Me.

THE KISS DEMON? WHAT LMAO

Why did Brian Myers toss out Melina like a sack of shit lmao

I think Striker was expecting every crowd to know the words to Eddie's theme lmao

I forgot they already determined the final pick on Impact. Damn.

Guest Fight Me.

Just remembered they basically use this trophy like MITB. Maybe Moose finally does it.

Dang I'm starting to feel it...I hope I don't fall asleep before the main event. I paid for this lmao

Guest Fight Me.

*Censored* it, I made coffee. I can't miss these last two matches lmao

How did Mickie never bring these Hardcore Country attires to WWE? It was always her old shit or those shitty little trunks lol

Man I’ve watched the past few impact PPVs, keep up with the show and even drove 8 hours to a taping like 2 months ago, but I for the love of god just don’t find their PPVs engaging at all. 

They’re not even bad. Just, boring ? And way too long. I know BFG is their top 2, so the length of this isn’t the issue. They just don’t feel like a big deal. 

Guest Fight Me.
11 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

They’re not even bad. Just, boring ? And way too long. I know BFG is their top 2, so the length of this isn’t the issue. They just don’t feel like a big deal. 

It ain't even long...it's just so late for no reason. They should've said *Censored* it and gone against Dynamite. I feel like any diehard fans that were gonna order tonight would've gotten it anyway, but I get it. I just don't see how a PPV at 10pm is any better lmao

Archived