Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoiler on Why AJ Styles Has Been Teased on Impact Wrestling

Impact Wrestling reportedly has plans for Swoggle (Hornswoggle) to spoof WWE RAW Superstar AJ Styles soon.

Impact World Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson have recently started teasing a return for “The Phenomenal One” in Impact, but these are obviously not for the real Styles as he is under contract to WWE. In an update, Fightful Select reports that the teases are actually for Swoggle.

The current plan is for Swoggle to appear in full Styles gear and wrestle matches under a new satire gimmick. This is all part of the feud between The Good Brothers and The North.

There was a segment on last week’s Impact where The North’s Ethan Page asked Scott D’Amore for a rematch for the titles. D’Amore shared the request with The Good Brothers, but Anderson said Page should have to face a “phenomenal” opponent first. Page accepted the stipulation and was confident that he will defeat the “phenomenal” opponent, and then go on to win the rematch for the titles. The Good Brothers won the Impact World Tag Team Titles for the first time by defeating The North at Turning Point on November 14.

It will be interesting to see if the Swoggle Styles vs. Page match happens during tonight’s Impact Wrestling episode on AXS. Swoggle has made recent appearances for both AEW and Impact.

Stay tuned for updates.

???

Guest Fight Me.

I swear Jazz just retired but cool lol

Matt Striker is here.

Crazzy Steve is Suicide!!!

Btw I hate that so many non-TNA fans think Austin Aries was always Suicide just because of that one vid when he stole the costume lol

SUSIE IS BACK!!!

Guest Fight Me.
Just now, Lunchbox said:

Man, i know its not going to be him and there is zero reason for it to be him but someone in the twitch chat said the killer is Marty the Moth and mannnnnnnnnn.

I'd love that. I need more LU alumni in my life.

Bro the *censored*ing TV magic to see Susie and Su Yung together lol

Guest Fight Me.

I love so much that my new TV lets me watch both Impact and AEW Dark at the same time. Especially these nights where AEW is going long...legit saves me 2 hrs of my life lol And I can choose which audio to listen to so no Josh commentary for me, but I do switch over for the segments lol

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I love so much that my new TV lets me watch both Impact and AEW Dark at the same time. Especially these nights where AEW is going long...legit saves me 2 hrs of my life lol And I can choose which audio to listen to so no Josh commentary for me, but I do switch over for the segments lol

What kind of TV does that? 

Guest Fight Me.
12 hours ago, OPC said:

What kind of TV does that? 

I got a QLED gaming TV in preparation for the PS5. My model specifically is the Q70T but there are better ones out there I'd imagine.

Archived