• Please log in to reply
3897 replies to this topic

#3881 X-zero

X-zero

Opener

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:21 AM

How do you even get a body shape like Kongo Kong? I've seen tons of obese people...and they don't look like that. This dude looks like a deflated tire...if tires had bitch tits.

Even someone like Big Daddy V was proportionately filled-out.

I don't know how it is possible either but it is definitely an unique look.

Edited by X-zero, 22 September 2017 - 01:24 AM.

#3882 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 33,024 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:49 AM

Starship Pain is way better than that new move he's been trying to get over lately lol.

Holy shit...Laurel got hotter/crazier lol.

#3883 X-zero

X-zero

Opener

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:52 AM

Starship Pain is way better than that new move he's been trying to get over lately lol.

Holy shit...Laurel got hotter/crazier lol.

If he didn't do the 5 second countdown before it may work better.

#3884 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 33,024 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:05 AM

Oh shit, Johnny's bringing the AAA Mega Championship with him next week. First time that title will be on Impact since 2011 when Jeff Jarrett won it and was calling it the "Mexican Heavyweight Championship" lol.

#3885 X-zero

X-zero

Opener

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:09 AM

Oh shit, Johnny's bringing the AAA Mega Championship with him next week. First time that title will be on Impact since 2011 when Jeff Jarrett won it and was calling it the "Mexican Heavyweight Championship" lol.

If he wants to get in Eli's head she bring all three belts with him.

#3886 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Dracarys

• Global Moderator
  • 30,080 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @what2830

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:20 AM

https://www.instagra.../p/BZU25UHh7mV/

Footage of Roode in 2014 with commentary dubbed over to make it look like he returned recently lmao

#3887 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 33,024 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:13 AM

Why? They previously promoted it as a 2014 event so why start lying now lmao.

Edited by Fight Me., 22 September 2017 - 03:14 AM.

#3888 Vinsmoker

Vinsmoker

Get the D out

• Members
  • 34,732 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:48 AM

Just preparing for the WWE Network

#3889 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,064 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:37 AM

Just preparing for the WWE Network

That's Jarrett's footage, not (TNA)Impact's. Unless Jarrett is selling GFW.

#3890 X-zero

X-zero

Opener

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:59 AM

So that is where Bobby Roode has been for the last two weeks.

Who else but TNA :rolleyes:

#3891 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 80,804 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:15 AM

I honestly question the legality of something like that..that can't be legal at all. At worst, it's false advertising...and at best, it's using the likeness of Roode in a way that he never agreed to. It's their footage...they have the right to it. That much is obvious. But it can't be legal to pretend like it's relevant to the current product. 

I mean, hell...WWE has old footage, and they show it...but they can't put out anything "new" involving a star that is no longer with them...not unless that person has a legends contract. Surely, using old footage with the intent to trick fans and make it appear as though a talent is in your company is a "no no" for a wrestling promotion.

And it's not even a harmless misunderstanding. They very clearly mentioned NXT and said that he had "made the jump". They just blatantly tried to make it sound like it was current footage of Roode in their promotion. If WWE showed a clip of CM Punk and said "bah gawd...CM Punk is back in WWE"...I'm willing to bet, Punk would be on the phone with his lawyer 20 seconds later. :lol:

Edited by Generations, 22 September 2017 - 05:33 AM.

#3892 WVIP

WVIP

Legend

• Members
  • 6,882 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:14 AM

I honestly question the legality of something like that..that can't be legal at all. At worst, it's false advertising...and at best, it's using the likeness of Roode in a way that he never agreed to. It's their footage...they have the right to it. That much is obvious. But it can't be legal to pretend like it's relevant to the current product. 

I mean, hell...WWE has old footage, and they show it...but they can't put out anything "new" involving a star that is no longer with them...not unless that person has a legends contract. Surely, using old footage with the intent to trick fans and make it appear as though a talent is in your company is a "no no" for a wrestling promotion.

And it's not even a harmless misunderstanding. They very clearly mentioned NXT and said that he had "made the jump". They just blatantly tried to make it sound like it was current footage of Roode in their promotion. If WWE showed a clip of CM Punk and said "bah gawd...CM Punk is back in WWE"...I'm willing to bet, Punk would be on the phone with his lawyer 20 seconds later. :lol:

WWE and Bobby Roode should sue Impact.

#3893 E#37

E#37

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • 26,769 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

Not sure if Impact or AAA last night.

#3894 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,064 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

WWE and Bobby Roode should sue Impact.

*Jarrett

#3895 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 19,223 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:56 PM

Honestly, if LU is not coming back for a 4th season I'd prefer Impact sign up most of the roster (including Dario), and continue with those characters in some way. Would be cool to see some sort of invasion angle, though I know Impact would screw shit up with the awesome LU.

#3896 SproilerBlotch

SproilerBlotch

First round pick in CAWS.WS Draft

• Members
  • 6,917 posts
  • Gamertag: CheeseyGolf
  • Twitter: SproilerBlotch

Posted Yesterday, 03:56 AM

Not as bad as having there undefeated monster champion be beaten by Sexy Star.

#3897 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 19,223 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:57 AM

The one thing that could save Impact (if that is what they are calling themselves now), is being way different from WWE and there is no better way than having a completely different style, in this case lucha over the more Americanized style that WWE employs.

#3898 Respect The Beard

Respect The Beard

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 17,944 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:59 AM

I never thought I'd get the results of Lucha Underground season 3 spoiled for me by browsing the TNA section. *Censored*.

I know I can't blame you but...*Censored*.