Halloween 2014

Jeb ★

What are your plans for Halloween season this year? Traditions, Universal Studios Halloween Horror Night, costume ideas, diabetic food, TV shows/movies; you can discuss that shit and more here.

*ghost sounds and stuff*

14u86xs.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can never really be arsed with doing anything on Halloween. It maybe because Bonfire Night is so close and I'd rather put my efforts into that. It pisses me off more than anything with all the kids knocking on the door all night.

My friends having a house party. Not huge in dressing up in costume or anything so I'll just do something simple and generic. Had an idea of wearing my dressing gown (bath robe for you Muricans) so when I wake up in the morning from passing out I'm ready for the morning.

Since Halloween falls onto a Friday this year, I doubt I'll do anything. Reason being that I'll be working. I work 9 pm - 5:30 am and wake up around 7 pm so not much time to do much. If my coworkers decide to dress up for work though, I might too. And if I do, I'll be dressing up as Jeff Hardy with my face all painted up.

But even if I wasn't working, I'd probably just watch a scary movie or two at most.

No parties or costumes, haven't done that since I was a kid and it didn't remain popular as me and my friends got older. So I'll just watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show and some classic horror flicks I found on YouTube (Halloween, Night of the Living Dead; really wanna see Evil Dead, too). Also, American Horror Story and The Walking Dead.

Halloween is the best. I actually hand-wrote a list yesterday of stuff I plan on watching and which app to watch them on...Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. Amazon Prime has a ton of 90's cartoons...Animaniacs, Pinky & the Brain, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Spongebob, etc. I'm basically going to watch a bunch of those halloween episodes and some movies as well. I also ordered a 105oz. sack of candy from Amazon...because, *Censored* it.

Archived