Dean Ambrose Moveset question (contains spoilers & only 4 Raw viewers on East Coast)

JLRAVER08

I don't think the exact way he did it is in the game, closest would probably be one of the future shock DDT's though. As for where it would go in the move set is up to you I guess, we don't know if it was a one off thing or a new finisher yet.

I don't think it was either of the Future Shocks (1 looks like the victim was dumped on his head. and 2 has the victim sitting up a bit after taking the move, don't remember Ambrose having to push Cena down to the mat after hitting the DDT.) I went with Double Arm DDT 1 because it looks more like the Double Arm DDT he did last night than the other 3 in my opinion.

I don't think it was either of the Future Shocks (1 looks like the victim was dumped on his head. and 2 has the victim sitting up a bit after taking the move, don't remember Ambrose having to push Cena down to the mat after hitting the DDT.) I went with Double Arm DDT 1 because it looks more like the Double Arm DDT he did last night than the other 3 in my opinion.

I know, but in a match it would be like that. You can't really ambush someone with a move.

Archived