A glimpse at MyCareer.

TheDeaconBosco

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/previews/hands-on-wwe-2k15-mycareer-mode/

Cliffies:

-The reviewer only had a limited choice of premade rookies, and flashed throughout different phases of the mode in the span of 45 minutes.

-First thing's first, Performance center with trainer Bill DeMott's who's very vocal when you screw up, it's also in your interest not to dominate the match from start to finish but let your opponent get some offense in as your matches will be rated on a 1-to-5 system, something that stamina system is meant to help with.

-Secondly, once you're on the main roster you have different options when it comes to rivalries, whether friendly or antagonistic, and even if you lose matches during those rivalries your popularity still goes up.

-Once you become big enough, you can even get to feud with part timers such as Brock Lesnar.

EDIT: Huge news! According to this guy, you will be able to play real NXT superstars through MyCareer mode.

https://twitter.com/DavieCFGN?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ign.com%2Fboards%2Fthreads%2Fmy-career-hands-on-by-egmnow.454241468%2F&tw_i=516931165501263872&tw_p=tweetembed

Ah, false alarm, sorry guys... :fedup:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This all just sounds so ... Perfect! William Regal as NXT GM? Awesome! Hope he can be unlockable as a playable guy too. Nice to see Vickie in as RAW GM too.

Freakin' love the idea that My Career has its version of Community Creations. May be that a lot of your guys' CAWs will show up in my story!

Cannot wait.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/previews/hands-on-wwe-2k15-mycareer-mode/

Cliffies:

-The reviewer only had a limited choice of premade rookies, and flashed throughout different phases of the mode in the span of 45 minutes.

-First thing's first, Performance center with trainer Bill DeMott's who's very vocal when you screw up, it's also in your interest not to dominate the match from start to finish but let your opponent get some offense in as your matches will be rated on a 1-to-5 system, something that stamina system is meant to help with.

-Secondly, once you're on the main roster you have different options when it comes to rivalries, whether friendly or antagonistic, and even if you lose matches during those rivalries your popularity still goes up.

-Once you become big enough, you can even get to feud with part timers such as Brock Lesnar.

EDIT: Huge news! According to this guy, you will be able to play real NXT superstars through MyCareer mode.

https://twitter.com/DavieCFGN?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ign.com%2Fboards%2Fthreads%2Fmy-career-hands-on-by-egmnow.454241468%2F&tw_i=516931165501263872&tw_p=tweetembed

One of the tweets says you cannot use real nxt wrestlers.

I feel like this was the real reason why William Regal was made the new NXT GM recently. :lol:

Sounds great, can't wait to get my hands on this mode. :) I really hope creation suite isn't as limited as he made it sound though.

I feel like this was the real reason why William Regal was made the new NXT GM recently. :lol:

Sounds great, can't wait to get my hands on this mode. :) I really hope creation suite isn't as limited as he made it sound though.

It may be wishful thinking on my part. Maybe they didnt want the people previewing the game spending alot of time creating their character. So they cut a lot the creation mode out? So they could get right too the game.

Everything sounds so amazing!! Can't wait to play it and those screenshots (especially with Zayn) are cool!

The mode starts off after you create your wrestler (with rather limited options)

Though that kinda scares me that the CAW mode will indeed be rather limited, BUT there is always an option that it's only limited in for the Career mode maybe.

I really hope creation suite isn't as limited as he made it sound though.

It may be wishful thinking on my part. Maybe they didnt want the people previewing the game spending alot of time creating their character. So they cut a lot the creation mode out? So they could get right too the game.

I hope you're right about that. 2K will lose favour very quickly if they've stripped down CAW mode to TNA Impact levels. That might actually make me go back to last gen if the current gen create modes are cack.

I'm hoping the same.

Everything sounds so amazing!! Can't wait to play it and those screenshots (especially with Zayn) are cool!

"The mode starts off after you create your wrestler (with rather limited options)"

Though that kinda scares me that the CAW mode will indeed be rather limited, BUT there is always an option that it's only limited in for the Career mode maybe.

That's true, but then again this is likely not the final build of the game either, so were bound to get tons more options in regards to customization when the game is released, as well as in-depth info about the creation suite some time in october.

Pretty sure that it was only limited in a preview version they showed to media. Or you have to unlock new clothes and stuff by playing the season mode itself.

The official press release states following:

Players will begin MyCareer by taking characters they create in WWE 2K15’s Creation Suite

Archived